**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't become Paragon because...

2»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Uvogin said:

DNA3000 said:

Shepard69 said:

DNA3000 said:

RakeYoung said:

This is all in the same vain of folks getting stuck at Mr. Sinister in Act6 cause they didnt have a champ to counter caustic temper along with EMP Mod, didnt they nerf that fight as a result?

Carinas challenges target players who have more or less done everything and want a challenge, there's no requirement that players automatically possess the requirements for every single challenge or have an easy path to acquire them.
    Except y'know. The precedent set by Carina1. Literally feeding you Kamala and whatever else champs you needed.
    They could have added Gulk/Thrags/Korg as 5* to the ROL challenges as rewards and no one would have blinked.
    Except, y’know, Carinas v1 also doesn’t feed you all the champs you require. None of Carinas v1 rewards grant any of the champions required for 1992-97, Oh Canada, or Inhuman Stamina. So the precedent set by Carinas v1 is you might get some of the required champs for some challenges in other challenges rewards, but not all of them.
    Except, y'know, you didn't need to get all the champs mentioned for 1992-97, oh Canada or inhuman stamina. If you had only 2 of them you could as well get it done with just the 2 of them.
    I see. So the precedent you are asserting is if you only need some of them the game doesn’t have to give you any of them, but if you need all of them the game has to give you all of them. That’s an interesting way to look at it, and good luck with that.
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to get wording on revolution challenge changed to “and/or” to alleviate these concerns?
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Kinda reminds me when they used to use character gates. Those were ridiculous.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Mrddr said:

That stinks for you. But it’s part of the game! Better do some content

All content %100 done, 200k shards spent on mutant skill and 6-star crystals as well. Yes, I should do content or use my credit card until I pull 5 or 6-star Korg. Makes sense.
    Well better get on it.

I can't become Paragon because I'm not Throne Breaker. After doing 6.2 I lost all will and desire to ever touch story content ever again...

Oh wait, I thought we were comparing reasons why we couldn't get there...

That fight is one of the easiest In the game. Sad
    So apparently the entirety of 6.2 is just 1 easy fight that takes no time or energy or desire to do...
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Mrddr said:

That stinks for you. But it’s part of the game! Better do some content

All content %100 done, 200k shards spent on mutant skill and 6-star crystals as well. Yes, I should do content or use my credit card until I pull 5 or 6-star Korg. Makes sense.
    Well better get on it.

I can't become Paragon because I'm not Throne Breaker. After doing 6.2 I lost all will and desire to ever touch story content ever again...

Oh wait, I thought we were comparing reasons why we couldn't get there...

That fight is one of the easiest In the game. Sad
    So apparently the entirety of 6.2 is just 1 easy fight that takes no time or energy or desire to do...
    Pretty much a super simple chapter. I cleared 6.2 at level 46
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @Mrddr korg arena is next! Get ready to grind
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I can't become Paragon because...

I am poor.

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

@Mrddr korg arena is next! Get ready to grind

@TheBair123 How long were you holding that comment for? Just waiting for Korg arena to show up. Lol
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Because they won't announce when compensation will be released
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Just open your wallet