Options

Eternity of pain leaked

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
The champions are: crossbones, ikaris, blade and dormmammu, no one looks pretty difficult except for dormmammu.

Comments

• Options
    Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    RicoShay said:

You're yet to see the nodes. Wouldn't make a judgement yet

Nodes are posted.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    can’t wait for that dormammu fight
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Dorm with buffed up smfh
  • Options
    Yeah, this isn't going to be fun
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Sounds worse than it is. Dorm places buffs on you. Use a nullify immune, Gulk for face me, or iHulk for the Gamma.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Sounds worse than it is. Dorm places buffs on you. Use a nullify immune, Gulk for face me, or iHulk for the Gamma.
    Also Mr. Negs or Spam.
    Ghulk will likely be the worst of the options because his damage is so pathetic. iHulk will probably be solid.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Also Mr. Negs or Spam.
    Ghulk will likely be the worst of the options because his damage is so pathetic. iHulk will probably be solid.
    I’m thinking Overseer might be a really solid option too.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Also Mr. Negs or Spam.
    How about Duped angela
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Did anyone screenshot the nodes?
  • Options

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Also Mr. Negs or Spam.
    How about Duped angela
    Not very well, Dorm’s Degen is a passive effect so she wont reduce the duration of it
    Yeah, but spam the sp1 so she you maintain 90% degen damage resist from the node and her own regen could very possibly cover the rest.

I’m looking at that Blade fight and it’s screaming Psylocke for me. Just need to lock him down early and you’re all set to go.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Also Mr. Negs or Spam.
    How about Duped angela
    Not very well, Dorm’s Degen is a passive effect so she wont reduce the duration of it
    Yeah, but spam the sp1 so she you maintain 90% degen damage resist from the node and her own regen could very possibly cover the rest.

I’m looking at that Blade fight and it’s screaming Psylocke for me. Just need to lock him down early and you’re all set to go.
    Idk I think it will be tricky getting him to zero power since he gets 25% of his power back every time he uses a special attack
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Immortal Hulk will come in clutch again, unless he has stun immunity
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Good thing I just ranked mr negative. Otherwise I have an overseer as well so I think I’ll be fine for dorm
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Those solo objectives will make this challenge the worst pain, which is needed in order to get the rewards.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    30ish said:

Those solo objectives will make this challenge the worst pain, which is needed in order to get the rewards.

Exactly.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Kabam will tell u which champs to use
    Don't forget the solo objectives
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I'm less worried about Dormammu & more about Blade
    That Blade seems painful
    Ikaris seems similar to how Rogue was last year
  • Options
    Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    why not torch for dorm? i think nova flame passives can bypass buffet, cant it?
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Use this post to talk about possible counters for each fight after reading the nodes. Objectives might be the only thing to worry about.