**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Sigil Goldpool quest

Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello summoners

Is anyone missing Goldpool quest if you're subscribed to Summoner Sigil

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rzJ2EsNZeL2desnNbN1Mv9Ed0KnpQgEa/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• CR3WL1FECR3WL1FE Posts: 6
    It looks like Paragon players are missing it .. 😕
  • Number72883Number72883 Posts: 4
    I have sigil and am Thronebreaker and also missing the Goldpool quest
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It’s gone for everyone. I am TB also and it disappeared
  • Hey there, the team's still working on a fix for this. We'll let everyone know when we have more definitive info on when that will be.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Hey there, the team's still working on a fix for this. We'll let everyone know when we have more definitive info on when that will be.

If we miss a week (as in it isn't fixed until Monday), are you sending everyone the gold they missed out on? Certainly not a huge deal, but it is owed to those of us that purchase the sigil.
  • Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27
    Also missing the 6* crystal from the black market store
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    It’s been a few days. Be good to get a response. Also other stuff missing like the 1day event today
  • DarkdanDarkdan Posts: 8
    Same here
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    Same here, I was hoping it will came up again with the new week… but no
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    Mines gone too, asthenia last guy said we are paying for this
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    edited May 2022
    Another week of missing Pay-To-Play content
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    I hope i received a good amount for this "bug" cause this ain't free
  • FullsendfantasyFullsendfantasy Posts: 4
    I agree this isn’t right. We are paying for the sigil with this quest being advertised. I myself rely on this gold every week for level/rank ups. We need to be compensated for these two weeks. If you pay for a product, you need to receive it smh
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 43
    Feels like we are being punished for being Paragons. Being a paid sigil subber, its something we miss being at that TB progression point. How was this not ready for Paragoners? Shouldn't it be an increase to gold from goldpool quest anyways for being at the highest progression point? I feel like Paragon was too rushed and we're not properly being rewarded for it, same goes with the sigil.

Please address this Kabam and compensate the gold we've been missing out on because we became Paragon and no longer get the benefits of TB.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Feels like we are being punished for being Paragons. Being a paid sigil subber, its something we miss being at that TB progression point. How was this not ready for Paragoners? Shouldn't it be an increase to gold from goldpool quest anyways for being at the highest progression point? I feel like Paragon was too rushed and we're not properly being rewarded for it, same goes with the sigil.

Please address this Kabam and compensate the gold we've been missing out on because we became Paragon and no longer get the benefits of TB.

Relax I'm tb and don't have the gold quest ether. It's obviously a bug
  • urzafrankurzafrank Posts: 15
    Still no quest and no update
  • WestonWeston Posts: 1
    Not only is my gold quest missing, but the 500 6* nexus crystals I had saved up are gone too! Nah I'm jp but for real, where's my gold quest???
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Letting mine expire as well
  • ObebuddaObebudda Posts: 26
    I am throne breaker and mine is also missing. What's the deal with this being fixed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

• EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35
    I'm TB and I don't have Golden Circle for 2 cycles now.