**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EoP rewards are hot garbage

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

Rewards are ass. I still won’t be able to get paragon after this despite having done all content.

To that I say
    I stand by those words lol. I can do that and still think these rewards are lame
    Yeah of course you can mate, but you didn't just say "the rewards are lame", it seems like you judged the rewards based on whether you could get paragon after them and you're saying the rewards are bad because you can't get paragon from them. That seems hypocritical because you told people not to judge the announcement of paragon because they couldn't get it.

If you say, "Your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon day 1", why can it not be applied to "your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon after EoP?
    That’s true, I do think the rewards suck but not just because I won’t be able to get paragon afterwards.
    I’m like 36k tier3 aplha of right now so hav to do a bit of carina with the 9k.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

I am Paragon and about to have my 4th and 5th rank 4.

These rewards are fine.. for 2021 Meta.

These are worse than SoP for TBs and have not been adjusted for the changing in ease of getting certain materials for Paragon at this point.

The amount of Sig Stones are paultry when compared to SoP one year ago... And, again - we are a year *LATER* in the game. Meaning the great rewards from last year does not mean they are great rewards for current year and Meta.

It's not a good look at all and shows that Paragon was rushed in another way in addition to:

1) Sigil Giod quest missing for 2 weeks already

2) Sigil Black ISO store didn't discount Featured 6-Star crystal purchase from 13K to 11K like it has for every other progression when the Featyred started at 13K.

3) These rewards.

Unless the quarterly rewards arebuodated and *increased* each time, then this is not a good look or rewards for a progressing game. Period.

But that's one Opinion, of some irrelevant guy who plays this game and competes at top level. You'd think I'd be grateful right? But I'm honest with my thoughts and you don't have to agree. Just offer reasons why you don't agree that aren't just "you're lazy/ungrateful/whatever else you want to call me" but valid reasons.

Youre getting less sig stones but 75% more r4 mats for less work. Today's fight is a cakewalk. Last I knew, sig stones can't R4 champions.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    T4CCs are available in other areas of the game.
  • Options
    PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54

I am Paragon and about to have my 4th and 5th rank 4.

These rewards are fine.. for 2021 Meta.

These are worse than SoP for TBs and have not been adjusted for the changing in ease of getting certain materials for Paragon at this point.

The amount of Sig Stones are paultry when compared to SoP one year ago... And, again - we are a year *LATER* in the game. Meaning the great rewards from last year does not mean they are great rewards for current year and Meta.

It's not a good look at all and shows that Paragon was rushed in another way in addition to:

1) Sigil Giod quest missing for 2 weeks already

2) Sigil Black ISO store didn't discount Featured 6-Star crystal purchase from 13K to 11K like it has for every other progression when the Featyred started at 13K.

3) These rewards.

Unless the quarterly rewards arebuodated and *increased* each time, then this is not a good look or rewards for a progressing game. Period.

But that's one Opinion, of some irrelevant guy who plays this game and competes at top level. You'd think I'd be grateful right? But I'm honest with my thoughts and you don't have to agree. Just offer reasons why you don't agree that aren't just "you're lazy/ungrateful/whatever else you want to call me" but valid reasons.

Gold quest missing? What a joke. Who has resources to have 4th and 5th R4 champs missing 300k gold? Are you kidding?
    2k 6 star shards for 2 weeks is so big problem for P2W players? Lol

But still rewards are garbage. And huge BS is that fact that P2W players can collect 23 points and TB can not cause the title is new and THERE’S NO RESOURCES in game content to get this title. The only reaction is 🤦‍♂️. keep disappointing us, you're doing it well
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Not nearly enough. Need 15 for each 6* from r1 to r3.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Is it supposed to be a one-stop for everything we need? Makes more sense for it to be a place to get the more rare Resources.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    So at the end of the year ill be close to paragon I guess...

Unless act 8 has a good amount of cats
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Rewards are ass. I still won’t be able to get paragon after this despite having done all content.

To that I say
    I stand by those words lol. I can do that and still think these rewards are lame
    Yeah of course you can mate, but you didn't just say "the rewards are lame", it seems like you judged the rewards based on whether you could get paragon after them and you're saying the rewards are bad because you can't get paragon from them. That seems hypocritical because you told people not to judge the announcement of paragon because they couldn't get it.

If you say, "Your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon day 1", why can it not be applied to "your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon after EoP?
    That’s true, I do think the rewards suck but not just because I won’t be able to get paragon afterwards.
    If you truly have all content done, what's stopping you from getting the 10k offer on the 18th?
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Is it supposed to be a one-stop for everything we need? Makes more sense for it to be a place to get the more rare Resources.
    I wouldn't call t5cc rare. At least for where I'm at. Sitting on nearly 800% worth in crystals.
    They're still pretty rare. I know the ceiling has been raised, but they're still more rare than others. Fair enough, though.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Etm34 said:

TheFuZe3 said:

I thought minimum 1 full r4 was just a given but this is horrific

This will be done 4 times this year, it is minimum 1 R4.

Anyways, wish they wouldn’t remove the 6* shards as you go up in tier. Think that’s a bit silly but I think the rewards are great personally.
    Please where was it stated that we’re getting 4 extra EoP type of events ?
    I seem to have missed that

Never mind I’ve found it
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think the rewards are reasonable to be honest. They’re not mind blowing but they’re going to close the prestige gap for those who are savvy with their sig stones and the gulf between TB & Paragon isn’t light years which was my initial fear. It’s double but that double is only 0.5 R4 across a year and unless V2,3 and 4 have increased rewards I think that a lot of lower budget/F2P end game players will probably slip into Paragon by V3 at the latest as R4 materials become more readily available.
  • Options
    Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    Jh_Dez said:

Etm34 said:

TheFuZe3 said:

I thought minimum 1 full r4 was just a given but this is horrific

This will be done 4 times this year, it is minimum 1 R4.

Anyways, wish they wouldn’t remove the 6* shards as you go up in tier. Think that’s a bit silly but I think the rewards are great personally.
    Please where was it stated that we’re getting 4 extra EoP type of events ?
    I seem to have missed that

Never mind I’ve found it
    check the thread lol. people are saying rewards are awful. but SOP was there once. while EOP will repeat 4 times. so i think rewards are just fine
  • Options
    I think the rewards aren't that bad. I don't really see the trash in them
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    While I'm not paragon yet.
    I belive 6* SIG's could've been more for all.
    Say 50 and 30 respectively.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

This is what happens in class war fare. Paragons become the elite snobs and look down on the throne breakers. Even though they were throne breakers last week LOL

Mate, nobody’s looking down on you. Do the content, get the title. May not be today or tomorrow or this month, but that’s the way the game works. If you haven’t done all the content, then you’ve got other stuff you can do.

For so long people called Thronebreaker an absolute cash grab because the only way to get a full t5cc was in Abyss, and then it was all RNG and nobody wanted to do Abyss and on and on and on. But all the people complaining got there eventually. This will be the same.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It depends on how hard the other fights are. CB was pretty easy, just had annoying AI. IF they're all around the same level, the rewards are about right.