Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Did I get that right???

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So, among 6* unduped, sigil witch, ghost, AA, Nebula, Aarkus, Domino, Knull, BWDO (duped), Knull is going to rank 2, right?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    You have some solid options. It might depend on what you need or are missing. My top pics from your list would be knull, bwdo, or aarkus
  • Options
    I got Doom, Ultron and Venom at r2 already as 6* along with 5* Dman and Nimrod r5. KP, moleman, BWDO at r4 with BWCV to join them shortly at r4.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    bwdo would be a great alternative
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Knull.
  • Options
    So, Knull is up, still got the rank up gem, who should be next?
  • Options

Tempting but I have a 5* r4 high sig, so, I think I would rather hold her off for now
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Tempting but I have a 5* r4 high sig, so, I think I would rather hold her off for now
    trust when i say those shocks at r2&3 6* are nothing compared to a r4 5*, you probably wont even need sp2 with those insane shocks
  • Options

trust when i say those shocks at r2&3 6* are nothing compared to a r4 5*, you probably wont even need sp2 with those insane shocks
    I guess she is worthy of rank 1-2 gem. Thanks a lot, I do enjoy her playstyle.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    This thread keeps popping up and it's completely baffled me! lol
    I'm reading the posts in order, but it's as if I keep blacking out and missing a change of topic or point being made?! :D
  • Options

I guess she is worthy of rank 1-2 gem. Thanks a lot, I do enjoy her playstyle.

totally worth