**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can I get eternity of pain 1st reward?

EOP 1st ends on Jun30.Can I get my reward before July 1st?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Well it officially ends on Wednesday, June 1st. The problem is that if it takes a while, then there’s a possibility that you wouldn’t get the rewards for a few days, then people won’t be able to get from Thronebreaker->Paragon if they would from the rewards, which means they won’t get the Paragon July 4th deals
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 601 ★★★

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Maybe let’s see if the game even works before we get all bent up about buying the deals 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    it will take eternity for the rewards to be delivered, and cause much pain on the reward hungry summoners, such as myself.
    what a shame
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

it will take eternity for the rewards to be delivered, and cause much pain on the reward hungry summoners, such as myself.
    what a shame

Why do you think that?
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Clearly Kabam PLANNED it so players could get the rewards before July 4th and boost sales.
    There is nothing to worry about here.
  • Options

what a shame

Why do you think that?
    becoz this game has been on a downhill slope for quite a while
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

what a shame

Why do you think that?
    You are clearly uneducated about the game and know very little.

There are no leaderboard rewards. Therefore Kabam doesn’t have to sift through data before sending out. It’s not like gifting which takes a week. It’ll be pretty instant. Kabam wants players to hit paragon from this So they can spend on the July 4 th offers.
    If that was the case, they wouldn't give out the rewards prior to the offers, so that people would become paragon with the offers and double out the offers, paying them more.

I dont remember how it was last year, I think it was a difference of 2/3h to get the rewards, but I'm not sure
  • Options

what a shame

Why do you think that?

There are no leaderboard rewards. Therefore Kabam doesn’t have to sift through data before sending out. It’s not like gifting which takes a week. It’ll be pretty instant. Kabam wants players to hit paragon from this So they can spend on the July 4 th offers.
    facts
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    Hmm yes, except now every single reward can be claimed weekly? That'd be a little op.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian

what a shame

Why do you think that?

If that was the case, they wouldn't give out the rewards prior to the offers, so that people would become paragon with the offers and double out the offers, paying them more.

I dont remember how it was last year, I think it was a difference of 2/3h to get the rewards, but I'm not sure
    That's where you're wrong kiddo, people who are paragon will likely have much better deals than those who aren't, so people who are paragon are much more likely to buy the deals than TB who are close and would become paragon from EoP rewards.

Also as mentioned, we get the peak milestone rewards of alliance events pretty much the instant the event ends, so we will see our rewards very quickly after it ends since it just has to pay out the peak milestone.