**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which crystal are you guys going for?

2»

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Prismatic
    Although I have a 5* Hercules, would like a 6* for future investment, though I doubt I will get him, already opened 4 and only got 1 4*
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    It's tought but I feel I need to go Kaleidescape since it has a good amount of champs I have that need a dupin
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    I don’t care as I’m just super excited to be able to pull from such a wide array of 3*s….

Legit don’t even care anymore. I haven’t seen a worthwhile pull from side quests in months. It’s become more a chore than anything else.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Kaleidoscopic

These crystals (and objectives) are such a waste of time... Kabam still doesn't understand that 3* / 4* champs
    (and even 5* to some extent) have become totally IRRELEVANT!

The chance that you'll get something good (6*) out of this is extremely small, so therefore... I simply do not care.

Thank you.

Ehh iso 8…
    Im always low on it
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    iRetr0 said:

Although I have a 5* Hercules, would like a 6* for future investment, though I doubt I will get him, already opened 4 and only got 1 4*

Same
    I’m going for one of each everytime
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

It's tought but I feel I need to go Kaleidescape since it has a good amount of champs I have that need a dupin

Aye
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Prismatic
    Was going Kal. for Ikaris and Toad but I got Toad so ima switch to the other one now
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

Was going Kal. for Ikaris and Toad but I got Toad so ima switch to the other one now

Ah how’s he
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Kaleidoscopic
    Just got a 6* loki and 6* mephisto from 4 prismatic.
  • Options
    Prismatic
    Avi146 said:

Ah how’s he
    He’s ok on attack but he’s gonna be ranked up because he’s a monster defender n Battlegrounds. For attack I’d rather use Jubilee everytime
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic
    Antony687 said:

Just got a 6* loki and 6* mephisto from 4 prismatic.

Brooo that’s insane
    Even though they aren’t great but 6 stars….
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

Avi146 said:

Ah how’s he
    He’s ok on attack but he’s gonna be ranked up because he’s a monster defender n Battlegrounds. For attack I’d rather use Jubilee everytime
    Ahhh I see….
    How is he a monster on defense though? You just gotta dash in when you get poison
  • Options
    Prismatic
    Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Ah how’s he
    Ahhh I see….
    How is he a monster on defense though? You just gotta dash in when you get poison
    He stuns you if you purify to much and gets a prowess. If he throws a SP when you’re stunned you are absolutely dead
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Avi146 said:

the crystal with meph
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

Avi146 said:

the crystal with meph
    Ah
  • Options
    Kaleidoscopic

Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Ah how’s he
    Ahhh I see….
    He stuns you if you purify to much and gets a prowess. If he throws a SP when you’re stunned you are absolutely dead
    Ohh didn’t know about the stun thing… how does that work?
    I have never been stunned against him
  • Options
    Prismatic
    Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Avi146 said:

Ah how’s he
    Ahhh I see….
    Ohh didn’t know about the stun thing… how does that work?
    I have never been stunned against him

Awakened Ability
  • Options
    Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    the crystal where is not cyclope
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited June 2022
    Prismatic. I need Moleman and Tigra. Knowing my luck I’ll break my 6* drought with Aegon who’s already sig200 though.

It’s got WS, Mole, Tigra and P2099, Vision, G2099 and Hood who I need to awaken.