**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your current White Whale?

13»

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    6* s2099 or void
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 883 ★★★
    Fury, Ghost and Warlock, I will at least get a 4* Ghost this weekend from arena… More recently, added Nimrod and Kitty to the list.
    Apoc, Ibom and CGR were all in the 2021 Nexus a couple of weeks ago, so that was one of the best chance to get them.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Been hoping to pull Sunspot and CMM for absolute ages.

Shang Chi is newer but still no luck
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Unhealthy obsession? Nah. Three champs I want are kitty, herc and nimrod.
  • BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 58
    Come to me Kitty :'(
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Odin. 4* is highest rarity I have.

Dr. Zola
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Red Mags, so much content he would make easier.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    It was doom until i got him out of the summer of pain nexus... still hunting for Domino, Warlock, and Claire... no 5 or 6* of any of those
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    MolKnullCules
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Six Star Knull and Mister Negative. I went like 30+ featured six stars with no Knull and opened like 3-4 cosmic nexuses with no Knull. I have the 5/65, but still
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Who is the champ you are chasing to the point where many could consider it a borderline unhealthy obsession (a la Ahab and Moby ****)? We are talking the champ where just seeing their face is usually enough for you to cough up units and or $ on crystals etc?

For my first year it was NF - couldn’t manage to pull him as a 5 or 6* despite absurd amounts of dual crystals/featured crystals/etc. Finally managed to pull him as a 6* out of a BWCV featured Crystal on July 4th weekend that I spent some units on because I wasn’t super happy with my July 4th pulls.

For my second year it has been 6* Herc - working hard to not think about how many units/$ I’ve spent chasing him.

So, who is your White Whale? And how long have you been chasing them?

Ghost, been trying ever since she came out
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I wouldn’t say I’m unhealthily chasing him but as a paragon player with a pretty diverse roster and many years playing the game I still don’t have Doom, even as a 5 star! At this point my alliance mates and friends find it hilarious, lol
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I would have said 5* or 6* Apoc or Odin, but my 5* acquisition rate is really low so it's not a serious goal...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Tigra (5/6)

Or

DPX (5/6)

Need Tigra for the Kitty Pride synergy. And DPX for the NF/CMM synergy team. I'd like DPX as a 6* only because then I'd have a full 6* team for AQ.