Options

Sq AI super reluctant to throw specials!!!

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
The ai of sq week2 just won't throw specials. I had to bait specials for more than half of the fight. Is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

The ai of sq week2 just won't throw specials. I had to bait specials for more than half of the fight. Is it just me?

Miles taunt
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Avi146 said:

Miles taunt
    No miles unfortunately brother
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Reluctant to throw specials is all over the game right now and has been a problem for a long time

Agree. This is perhaps the most infuriating thing in the game for me. Maybe we can get a Purty Please button that would put a taunt on the defender? (Who am I kidding? That wouldn't work.)
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    It's everywhere not just SQ. It's been this way for several weeks ... and it's super frustrating.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    They are even holding out on their l3 at times, yeah noticeable
    Difference last two weeks
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    U want them to throw a soecial dash in bet the ai throws its special a milisecond before contact...lol
  • Options
    TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Yeah I’ve experienced this problem too. Idk how we as players still experience the same problems for years and it doesn’t get fixed.
  • Options
    TerrodawgTerrodawg Posts: 9
    Would love a mastery where after a period u can taunt the opponent
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited June 2022
    Speeds80 said:

They are even holding out on their l3 at times, yeah noticeable
    Difference last two weeks

Yeah this happened to me too in AQ or AW. Fought a hulk last week and he got to sp3 and didn't do a thing even though he had his sp3