**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Mystic is worthy of rank 3?

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Whoever I rank is mainly going to be used for questing. I don’t do war or AQ and haven’t really got much into Battlegrounds but being an annoying defender for that is a consideration.

Which Mystic is worthy of rank 3? 67 votes

Hood
10%
TerraMoosetiptronicEtjamaSearmenisBarri8Killua7Tnkeesman 7 votes
Mordo
2%
AgentDoom90casual0 2 votes
Dragon Man
47%
RaganatorBKSwisherSweetzuffyMalchaeisRepto23Malreck04LiquidkoldRockyshockyPikolu_Sham_kurogami24Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzaBocksaroxFiiNCHxLunatiXxLeoZedRenaxqqCharlie21540Xguard77 32 votes
Sasquatch
10%
Ackbar67DylanphileYodabolt21TimmytdtLBN1Brandz021202Bwer777 7 votes
Sym Surpreme
28%
SnakeEyes69DrZolakikiFurieuxThaComeUpTheAngryOneRockypantherxJimmyBTripleBJestuhSkjorn30ishJobepageWasy1ZAHIDMALIK1588LucifireVance2_jrPlastikwoodGrumrokAxew 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    Dragon all the way ...he proved himself in EOP ...he ran though all the fights in last week. I r3ed mine after the work he put in for me.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'd say every one of them is worth r3. Just depends what you have already.

Dragon Man is awesome, as you're seeing from your poll results, but he's not necessarily your typical mystic, in that he doesn't have a way to remove buffs. He instead gets better based on what buffs the opponent has, for example if the opponent gets an armor buff, he passively increases his attack rating to compensate.

Mordo is also a bit atypical. He can punish the hell out of champs with lots of buffs using his sp2, but again, no way to remove them.

So again, it all depends on what you have already. If you have a mystic who can reliably nullify or stagger, then I'd get on board with Dragon Man as the top choice.

If you don't have that already, I'd probably go Sym Supreme or Hood.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Hood
    Hood is really awesome and underestimated. Easily r4.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    All of them if possible but since it’s probably not, Dragon for both attack and defense
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Mordo

I already have him as a sig 200 max 5* but for a champ as good as Doom it won’t hurt to have 2!
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    edited June 2022

Whoever I rank is mainly going to be used for questing. I don’t do war or AQ and haven’t really got much into Battlegrounds but being an annoying defender for that is a consideration.

Diablo 👍🏻
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Had to make sure I wasn’t dreaming when I saw DM was in the lead over hood