**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Sigil Goldpool quest

13»

Comments

• Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Another week started.. no words from Kabam..
    @RichTheMan please help to voice it out louder
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41

It took 5 days to acknowledge this??!!
    You said 5 days??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like we were abandoned after so many bugs
  • Options
    RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★

Another week started.. no words from Kabam..
    @RichTheMan please help to voice it out louder

I've messaged Kabam and now made 2 videos on the matter. Ive done what i can.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Gotta love how valuable paying customers are to kabam. I'm trying to be patient but getting angrier every single day.

So many bugs in game right now that so much doesn't work and how is the company handling it? Let's just rip off our paying customers and ghost them in hopes they just forget about it.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Hello everyone!

Firstly, a thank you to @RichTheMan for bringing this to my attention; this issue predates me, so I wasn't aware of it and I understand your frustrations.

I've had a few conversations and it seems this is something we're actively working to resolve. Players that missed their opportunities to cash in with Goldpool will see that gold in the near future.

The date is not set in stone, so I'll wait until it's locked in to set it in your minds. As I hear more, especially regarding the timeline, I will pass the information along to you!

Edit for clarity: this compensation will go to TB and Paragon players who were subscribed to the sigil during the timeframe of the quest issues.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello everyone!

Firstly, a thank you to @RichTheMan for bringing this to my attention; this issue predates me, so I wasn't aware of it and I understand your frustrations.

I've had a few conversations and it seems this is something we're actively working to resolve. Players that missed their opportunities to cash in with Goldpool will see that gold in the near future.

The date is not set in stone, so I'll wait until it's locked in to set it in your minds. As I hear more, especially regarding the timeline, I will pass the information along to you!

While I appreciate a response. Of some kind. The "we will look into it" was the same response we received on this post on may 7th. You can just scroll back on this chat to see the dates. That is 5 days after 1st report. 43 days later to get the same response again. I'm pretty sure if I bought whatever the newest deal was you wouldn't wait 43 days and respond with keep waiting till you have to pay.

I appreciate your a middle man that got lumped into this and at least you acknowledged it so thank you for that. None of my anger or frustration are targeted at you but the company needs to stop screwing us around.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    edited June 2022
    Thanks for the reply but it should not take a YouTuber to get you guys to read posts and reply to people

As much as I love @RichTheMan it's kabams job to flag this and address the player base

I hope you will now keep on top of this
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hello everyone!

Firstly, a thank you to RichTheMan for bringing this to my attention; this issue predates me, so I wasn't aware of it and I understand your frustrations.

While I appreciate a response. Of some kind. The "we will look into it" was the same response we received on this post on may 7th. You can just scroll back on this chat to see the dates. That is 5 days after 1st report. 43 days later to get the same response again. I'm pretty sure if I bought whatever the newest deal was you wouldn't wait 43 days and respond with keep waiting till you have to pay.

I appreciate your a middle man that got lumped into this and at least you acknowledged it so thank you for that. None of my anger or frustration are targeted at you but the company needs to stop screwing us around.
    Hate to burst your angry bubble but he didn't say they were looking into it as you stated. Jax said they are actively working to resolve the issue and that compensation will be sent out at some point in the near future. It's like you saw the orange text and assumed it was the same message as before without reading any of it.
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello everyone!

Edit for clarity: this compensation will go to TB and Paragon players who were subscribed to the sigil during the timeframe of the quest issues.

Thanks for responding and giving some info, it's appreciated!
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Thanks @RichTheMan
    And finally thanks @kabam Jax..

This is what we needed for over a month now.. communication..
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    @Scopeotoe987

Here's the thread in case you wanted to check
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

@Scopeotoe987

Here's the thread in case you wanted to check

Oh, thank you!
  • Options
    Guessing actively working on it means keep waiting indefinitely. Funny payment was taken in seconds but we are now 50 days on and still didn't receive what I paid for.
  • Options
    Don't know if all got theirs and the right amount but correction just came through for me. Thanks for finally making this right.