Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

finally!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
popped open a cosmic/tech dual class crystal hunting for Sersi and Ikaris, instead landed myself a pull I’ve been chasing since release

Can’t wait to learn him!

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It's very nice to see someone excited about a champ that isn't on the top tier op lists. Congrats on your pull!
  • Options
    I love Roblin! I don't use him often but he does work!
  • Options

gonna watch the MSD videos for a general sense of the rotation. Any tips @GinjabredMonsta?
  • Options

gonna watch the MSD videos for a general sense of the rotation. Any tips @GinjabredMonsta?
    I like to usually medium into sp1 and then either medium into sp2 or heavy into sp2 for nice dmg. I still need to learn more about him though
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Got a gem? Pretty sure he needs the dupe
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

i do. holding off on it until I can test with him and see if I like his playstyle
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

i do. holding off on it until I can test with him and see if I like his playstyle
    Good plan. He can also cheese certain situations with his sheer amount of buffs and debuffs
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

Good plan. He can also cheese certain situations with his sheer amount of buffs and debuffs
    I have seen. Very excited to have this man in my roster for sure
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    The only thing about his character that i personally would change, is make it so that once he gains a charge, he can't lose it