**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

Comments

• Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    I think that this is a really good idea and that modok taskmaster will be epic playable charectors B)
  • This looks FUN.....especially after 3 years of playing. It'll be nice to have a NEW look to an old quest.
  • Richdane1Richdane1 Posts: 16
    Interesting...so this is not the actual event quest right?
  • Sweet as
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    looks cool
  • Yes I am ready fight
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I'm not sure I understand the part about the entries. We can only enter one difficulty every 8 hours? And if we want to do another difficultly after we finished one we have to wait 8 hours? Or can we do all difficulties every 8 hours?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Nitro422 you can do every difficulty level every time it's up. Every 8 hours it resets and you can run it again.
  • So apart from the special quest..what will be the special event quest..the mini-story and all that??
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Monday announcement bro.
  • JevanJevan Posts: 1
    I'm a little bit confused
    Does the timer reset every 8 hours even if you don't play or when you play does the 8 hour timer star
  • Jevan wrote: »
    Does the timer reset every 8 hours even if you don't play or when you play does the 8 hour timer star

It's on a set schedule, so it'll reset every 8 hours, even if you don't play.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Jevan wrote: »

It's on a set schedule, so it'll reset every 8 hours, even if you don't play.

And that is based on 10AM sever time right? So even if patch is delayed on a platform the timer is running?
  • HellaHella Posts: 3
    Queremos pedras de rebaixamento 4 e 5*
  • HellaHella Posts: 3
    Precisamoa xe missão de ouro
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    But what's the ACTUAL event quest, because this looks like just another test of valor or stark assignment

They will announce that Monday
  • FlacoFlaco Posts: 1
    Loving December
  • I am ready for war
  • HeliuHeliu Posts: 1
    Modok Will be disponible in the arenas?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    eqxkdlll4nic.png

***Sig crystals and Iso will vary depending what you pull.

I'm curious how you decided this was $840k value. For some reason that seems just a wee bit high

Perhaps you meant 840k gold

lol only "a wee bit high"?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Quick question @Kabam Miike : the heroes set in alliance wars (defense and attack) can also be used in the M.O.D.O.K. event or they are "locked" to AW?
    Thank you in advance for an answer.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I kind of locked in on this:
    "...There’s going to be LOTS of things to spend Energy on in December,..."
    Gold realm? Maybe? :)
  • Интересно конечно
  • MeshilMeshil Posts: 13
    I feel the game it become more complicated 😔
  • nst43437nst43437 Posts: 24
    will uncollected event be available for those who become uncollected after the event has started in the month?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    if i enter into a fight and lose, can i use Randomizers or i must use it before the first fight? and if it can use it after the first fight, the health of the opponent will stay as it was or back to full?
  • Carmel1 wrote: »
    if i enter into a fight and lose, can i use Randomizers or i must use it before the first fight? and if it can use it after the first fight, the health of the opponent will stay as it was or back to full?

1) You can use Randomizers at the pre-fight screen at any point, so if you go in, lose, then need to re-roll, you can do that.

2) Health will persist between re-rolls, so if you took 45% of their health, lost, re-rolled, and went back in, they won't have gained any health UNLESS you get a different Champion Boost, in which case they will still have lost 45% of their health, but they'll have more health, so in pure numerical values, they'll have more health.
  • Sounds lame... it's gonna get old quick
  • Coming strong on the rewards for the December events. Well done kabam.
This discussion has been closed.