Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

1235710

Comments

  • But what's the ACTUAL event quest, because this looks like just another test of valor or stark assignment

    It will be revealed closer to the release date. It's been mentioned they will unveil on Monday.
  • sorry for this question, but will there be a minimum participation? coz the downside of the bounty mission was that it takes minimum 15 participation to get the bonus reward. will there be such a mechanic for this one? I hope not...

    This is not an Alliance Event, but solo quests. No minimum participation!
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Can you just release the montly quest info now? @Kabam Miike . :smile:
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited December 2017
    Thnk u for this quest.
  • Just throwing this out there, but could I have some free hero crystals 😜
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Three questions:
    1) The 50% iso reward is basic or random class?
    2) What will happen if somehow connection lost or server down in between fight?
    3) What will happen if i be in between that modok quest and the given 8hr timer finish b4 i finish the quest?
  • Awesome
  • ImranImran Posts: 212
    Looks awesome. I have a question. Can we fight onc time from 4 difficulties or one time from each difficulties total 4.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Imran wrote: »
    Looks awesome. I have a question. Can we fight onc time from 4 difficulties or one time from each difficulties total 4.

    It has been replied already, once per difficulty, each 8 hours
  • Le1Le1 Posts: 2
    Hola
  • Наконец поменял аватар
  • А сколько примерно по времени займет проход на легенду в 5 акте 4глва??
  • И дополнительный вопрос, сколько пополнений энергии уйдет примерно???
  • Ich finde es Power */*
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Permanent or temporary?
    Its just like a training quest.those player who have difficulty playing hatmrd quest can easily train here.love the idea
    Hope it could be permanent even with no rewards.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 129
    So, if you have 50% chance winning a 5* signature stone
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Are the rewards only random for the 50% and the rest guaranteed? I’m guessing the reroll item let’s you reroll the 50% chance items once per completion? Or is it that you get one item like frags or shards and can reroll that once?

    The 50% Chance is exclusive, so there's a 50% chance you'll get ISO, and a 50% chance to get 1 Signature Stone/Signature Stone Crystal.

    You ALWAYS get a Randomizer from completing the Quest but it's not used to reroll the rewards at all, it's used to reroll the Buffs on each fight.

    The rest of the rewards (Crystal Shard, Catalyst Fragments) are guaranteed i.e. you will always receive 900 T4 Basic Fragments, 200 5-Star Shards, and 150 T2 Alpha Fragments for completing Expert Difficulty)

    If it's really random and it's a true 50% chance.... We could find several signature Stones in a week! And it Will be almost impossible not ti find amy signature Stone (if you end the Quest many times)
  • Is the uncollected difficulty only for this month or it will be there every month
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,805 ★★★★★
    Question..

    Does the 8 hour timer restart after you’ve completed the quest or does it restart at fixed hours?
  • xNig wrote: »
    Question..

    Does the 8 hour timer restart after you’ve completed the quest or does it restart at fixed hours?

    They answered that somewhere earlier, it has fixed timings throughout the day. Upto you whenever you do them, but can't change the reset time.
  • AvikshayAvikshay Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    New modok formus
  • Phresh88 wrote: »
    Will we be able to spectate and see all info before starting the quest?

    Nope (which is kinda the point).
  • TheSOURA wrote: »
    Three questions:
    1) The 50% iso reward is basic or random class?
    2) What will happen if somehow connection lost or server down in between fight?
    3) What will happen if i be in between that modok quest and the given 8hr timer finish b4 i finish the quest?

    1) Random Class for the crystals, but the 2-Star Sig Stone is generic. The ISO is also Generic.
    2) If you disconnect during a fight, it works the same as disconnecting during any other Quest.
    3) If you are in the Quest when the 8 Hour timer resets, the quest will expire and you will be booted back to the Event Quests screen. There should be a timer in the Quest below your Summoner profile letting you know how much time you have left. We reset the quests every 8 hours alongside the timer mainly because we have to also reset rewards. Otherwise, you'd run it once, and have claimed all the rewards and even if your entries reset, the rewards wouldn't.
  • MostWanted wrote: »
    So, if you have 50% chance winning a 5* signature stone
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Are the rewards only random for the 50% and the rest guaranteed? I’m guessing the reroll item let’s you reroll the 50% chance items once per completion? Or is it that you get one item like frags or shards and can reroll that once?

    The 50% Chance is exclusive, so there's a 50% chance you'll get ISO, and a 50% chance to get 1 Signature Stone/Signature Stone Crystal.

    You ALWAYS get a Randomizer from completing the Quest but it's not used to reroll the rewards at all, it's used to reroll the Buffs on each fight.

    The rest of the rewards (Crystal Shard, Catalyst Fragments) are guaranteed i.e. you will always receive 900 T4 Basic Fragments, 200 5-Star Shards, and 150 T2 Alpha Fragments for completing Expert Difficulty)

    If it's really random and it's a true 50% chance.... We could find several signature Stones in a week! And it Will be almost impossible not ti find amy signature Stone (if you end the Quest many times)

    You definitely SHOULD be finding several a week! That's the idea!
  • Spidey076 wrote: »
    Permanent or temporary?
    Its just like a training quest.those player who have difficulty playing hatmrd quest can easily train here.love the idea
    Hope it could be permanent even with no rewards.

    Random Buffs might come back at some point, but there's no plans right now. As for the Lab, we have no plans to bring it back in the future either, so it's a temporary thing for December.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Hey DK, any chance a randomizer concept was considered for War? Like the map is randomized each match up (but both Alliances fight on the same map).

    It would certainly make that format less stale. Doesn't fix the D kill aspect, but it might give another layer of competition if it was hard enough, if alliances could figure out placements that worked real well.
  • This has a staggering amount of info. I'm very excited to play and see how far I can go. The randomizer sounds unique and quite interesting! Can't wait to see just how it plays out. :smiley: looks like you guys spent a lot of time working this out!
  • Will thanos and kang be up for grabs.
    I know kang is in the legends run but I will not be able to play that I dont have strong enought champs.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK this is awesome! This is the kind of stuff that is perfect for everyone, at any level of progression. The way the game is now it is harder for newer players to progress in time to catch up with most players. this upcoming month looks like it will allow for Vet players to add a few people to their rosters, and will help people catch up and clear content they may not have been able to before. Great move guys!

    We as a community can be quite critical and at times overly harsh. But i like to think thats because we love what you guys have created and look forward to whats next. Thanks for putting up with us :)
  • Faydaniz yok ne biçim form
This discussion has been closed.