**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Bolt's SP2 Recoil is Back

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
I know not everyone likes Black Bolt but I really like him with HM and Medusa synergies. Today I realised I took damage while using SP2 without suicides. When I checked his abilities this line it took me back to 2014. This is a bug...right ?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I tried it as well, and yeah, I can confirm it. It's even in his abilities now.
  • Options
    Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    Also can confirm this is happening, it's even back in Black Bolts SP2 description.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Didn't they remove that from his player-owned kit a few years back?

This needs attention. I like using BB 😔
  • Options
    I actively use Black Bolt in content and was planning on finishing A7 explo this month. I really hope this can be fixed in a hot fix and doesn't need to wait until next month ☹️☹️
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Didn't they remove that from his player-owned kit a few years back?

This needs attention. I like using BB 😔

They removed it everywhere. Except rol. But that goes without saying
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

I actively use Black Bolt in content and was planning on finishing A7 explo this month. I really hope this can be fixed in a hot fix and doesn't need to wait until next month ☹️☹️

Who do you use him with? Medusa & Karnak... maybe Hit-Monkey? Just curious :)
  • Options
    o_o said:

Who do you use him with? Medusa & Karnak... maybe Hit-Monkey? Just curious :)
    Kinda depends on what I’m doing! Most often, I will have just Medusa and BB together. While not as flashy as the damage you get with adding Hit Monkey, high sig high rank and those permanent buffs will still do a good amount of damage. If there’s a lane that I know I’m going to be using BB a lot for, then I’ll spare a place for Hit Monkey (especially if it’s for a boss).

Now that I’ve got them at R4, R3 and R3, I’ve been doing the Inhuman Fam trio more frequently. BB doesn’t *need* Karnak, but the HP+attack bonus is nice