**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I for one am not up for the new Thronebreaker adjective

2»

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

No idea where the no time aspect comes from. I only do cav EQ lanes when event quest completion event is on, every 4 days. I only do enough for the units bracket (22,500 points)..

And I always miss one completion event over the month. So you can just do it every 4 days and still easily 100% it.

Well worth it.

SAME
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Why are posts like this allowed to exist lol ?
    Kabam does something good and you don't have time to explore Cav EQ ? Are you serious ?
    Shut the front door mate!
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’m baffled that someone who doesn’t have time to do cav EQ would need r4 materials, of all the complaint threads in this forum this is right up there.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Dont worry guys this is a troll post

Yeah most probably
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Believe me, I’m all about a troll post, but they should be clearly ridiculous/funny. Anyone who has aspirations of r4ing 6* champs but is unwilling to complete the monthly EQ is playing the wrong game. I can’t believe there aren’t more caveats to earn the rewards.
  • Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29
    Unio77 said:

For those who don't know what I'm talking about here's a picture:

Whilst I appreciate that Kabam is giving out rank 4 materials like this every month, now handing out these rewards through content that takes a fairly large amount of time to explore is really unreasonable.

It was fine when it was tied into completing the side quest as that was not as time consuming going over the whole month.

I for one don't have the time to explore Cav difficulty and really hoping this is once off.

Also kinda curious what y'all think.

This is a A+++ by kabam in my book. People that need the extra rank up material to become paragon can now do it. They aren’t trying to make us do some silly sh1T and make us beat it with 4*s. Maybe I shouldn’t give them any ideas!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Unio77 said:

I think y'all are missing my point. Like I said I appreciate the rewards but tying them into cav exploration when for the previous month's such rewards were tied into the side quest isn't really helping those who don't have the time to explore Cav EQ. Again it takes a lot of time to explore it and it was quicker when all we had to do was complete the side quest.

I will go out on a limb and say that the vast majority of players capable of reaching Thronebreaker in the first place have the time to explore Cav EQ at least some or most of the time. While not every such player will be playing that much, the time required in relative terms is probably far below average, and time is one of the things the game asks for an investment of to progress.

Given that it is still early days for R4 materials, asking for that minimum time investment to get a substantial stack of them is not unreasonable in my opinion. For players playing far more casually (in terms of time), those materials will, over time, spread out to more content requiring less time. But there is a progression to this, that starts with players willing to invest the most time (and/or the most money) and are willing to tackle the hardest content, and moves downward to players with less available time (and money) and capable of tackling less difficult content. Over time players will less time will still be able to get those rewards, but not today.