Options

Final Thronebreaker daily crystal stats

Over the July 4 weekend I became a Parallelogram, and as a result I stopped receiving Thronebreaker daily crystals. My last one was on July 1. These are my final totals and measured drop frequencies for that crystal.

I was a Thronebreaker for 638 days. I did not record the first ten openings (thus, 628 above). I actually opened and recorded 579 daily crystals. The rest were lost to clock drift over time. So I managed to open 92% of all possible daily crystals, without doing anything crazy like set an alarm or something. As far as I'm aware, I received at least one of every possible drop except for the 10k 6* shard drop. I never received that one (and now never will).

In terms of measured averages, this is about how much stuff I received from those crystals per 30 day month (assuming I actually opened 30 crystals in that month):

Not bad. Of course, the Parachute crystals are better, and I've started collecting data from those right from the start. But it will be months before I have any useful data from those.

The eight 5* champs I received from the daily crystal: Korg, Dragon Man, Vulture, Hood, Symbiote Spiderman, Angela, CapIW, and Hit Monkey.

Also, a strange anomaly. Within the first two months I received three T5CC fragment drops. And then never again. Odd.

So far, the Palpatine drops are looking pretty good. T2A twice, half a T2A, one T4CC skill catalyst, and half a T5B. We'll see if my luck pulling the rarer drops improves this time around.

Comments

• Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    5* champion odds on the Chairsmasher crystal are a lot lower than I expected them to be. Just 2 months into hitting Seat Throttler I've already pulled 3 5*s, and nice ones at that (Vision AoU, Falcon, Spidey99). Guess I shouldn't be expecting that from them anymore.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 465 ★★★
    That’s really useful @DNA3000

To be honest, I stopped opening them awhile ago because the rewards are not very exciting and so much went into the stash. Thankfully now with the increased inventory limits I might open some.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,277 ★★★★★
    Parallelogram. Lmao!
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    edited July 2022
    Congrats on becoming a parallelogram. It's my favourite geometric figure. :wink:

Your autocorrect is actually funny. :smile:
    Palpatine drops,... Lol

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Congrats on becoming quintessence
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,584 ★★★★★
    This is great info. Your rates utilize more data points and are a little lower than my “back of the envelope” estimate of ~60% chance at some form of T4 materials, but close enough to justify that as a general rule of thumb for TB dailies. I never realized the drop rates you did for T5c materials before I stopped compiling, but I did manage a single 6* shard drop. Odds for that are clearly minuscule at best.

I expect nothing less than a Parallelogram daily study as well… B)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,370 ★★★★★
    I'd share my Pentagon dailies data, but I lost track when I went on vacation. In the past two weeks tho, I've been constantly pulling t2a and more often the 18k frags.

Congrats on getting Parhelion.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,752 Guardian
    Unio77 said:

Congrats on becoming quintessence

I believe you're confusing this game with Transformers: Forged to Fight