Summoner camp

Barnes13Barnes13 Member Posts: 20
How do I get the rest of the hexabadges for the store?

Comments

• spideypoolspideypool Member Posts: 37
    How do you obtain more than one of the greater platinum hexabadge and greater hexabadge. once 30 points are reached, in both events, you only get one of each? so then what’s the point of the other items in store that require more than one? There is no more progression after 30 points… in each event.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    @spideypool - You can collect the badges over 3 events and then use them for one single big ticket item.
  • spideypoolspideypool Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2022
    WhoDaPoo said:

@spideypool - You can collect the badges over 3 events and then use them for one single big ticket item.

WhoDaPoo said:

@spideypool - You can collect the badges over 3 events and then use them for one single big ticket item

I got it now. I thought the event ended at end of July, yet it’s why, duh, expiration is still 99 days.

• Ken1378Ken1378 Member Posts: 279 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Kabam Jax said:

Sean_Who said:

Kabam Jax said:

I'd say the best way to navigate the entire event is through these infographics from @Cat_Murdock

Do you not think it's strange that the best way to navigate your events if by third-party information? Almost seems like the event is unnecessarily confusing if you can't explain it well enough yourselves...
    We work with our Content Creators to help them produce the content they do. Sometimes, yes, they present the information in a more clear and concise way that exceeds our own content. If what they produce has been better received by the players, instead of linking back to text explaining the event, of course I'm going to spotlight that content. We love our content creators!
    The root cause is still a confusing, poorly designed event though. I agree they make great content but they shouldn't have to.

If you can't explain the event well in your own words then that speaks volumes for the event; especially regarding the players that don't visit forums – which I would guess is many.

Hope they take more feedback aboard this year with your new presence.
    I couldn’t agree more! Well said.
  • corporal_ackbarcorporal_ackbar Member Posts: 19
    Kabam Jax said:

Sean_Who said:

Kabam Jax said:

I'd say the best way to navigate the entire event is through these infographics from @Cat_Murdock

Do you not think it's strange that the best way to navigate your events if by third-party information? Almost seems like the event is unnecessarily confusing if you can't explain it well enough yourselves...
    We work with our Content Creators to help them produce the content they do. Sometimes, yes, they present the information in a more clear and concise way that exceeds our own content. If what they produce has been better received by the players, instead of linking back to text explaining the event, of course I'm going to spotlight that content. We love our content creators!
    Then it seems like the sensible thing to do would be to incorporate that content somewhere in-game, so we don’t have to follow multiple creators across multiple platforms every month.

Or make less-involved events with fewer hoops so we can just play the game without headaches.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    The infographics are very often easier to understand than the long texts to introduce the activities in the months. It should be included in the official communications.