**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* featured countdown, anticipating, and OPENING thread

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I'm chasing Omega Sentinal, Hulking, and Scorpion. All would be new to the roster, so really hoping to pull each at least twice.

I've opened 4 so far, and got Nightcrawler, OG Black Panther, MODOK, and Drax.

I have MODOK as a r3 for defense, and that pull awakened him, so not completely terrible.....but overall, I still want to eat shards of glass.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Opened 16 crystals. Was glad I got Omega Sentinel on the first one, but didn't pulled any Hulkling.

Mainly needed him as a Peni counter
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    @SkyLord7000 i totally feel you. It’s demotivating and like a slap in the face - especially when you want that ONE champ.

Head up my friend, eventually you will pull what you crave for
    GarrettN said:

Enjoy my “fortune”

Overall not bad mate ?
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

Any tips for her?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I got a decent haul. Scorpion was one of my most wanted pulls so I'm happy to have pulled him on day 1. I've seen some really impressive stuff with Black Cat, so I'm happy with her as well.

Proxima isn't a champion I ever anticipate using but she synergizes well with a ton of champions so I can appreciate her for that reason.

MODOK is trash but it's a first-time dupe and I love the champ, so it's not too bad all things considered.

The only real letdown was Darkhawk. He's nowhere near the worst of the lot but I just don't like him as a champ.

Now I just have to decide if it's worth going for more. Since I pulled two of the ones I wanted most and two of my "Eh, I'll take them" champs, there aren't a lot of champs left in the crystal that I really want. We'll see how next month's champs look. Maybe I'll start saving early for the next featured.
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 46

What I assumed would happen...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

What I assumed would happen...

Black Cat is awesome, I’m very jealous
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★

Really wanted Scorpion and Omega, so Im happy.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited July 2022

First two crystals, not really bad. Although, I dont know much about these two, mommy Black Cat goes to R3 anyway.
    After AW ends, I will probably do another two, so let's hope for another 2 new champs!
    edited July 2022
    Floschka said:

I had 19 shots at that Crystal. Here is what I got:

1x Elsa Bloodstone
    1x Spider-Gwen
    1x Darkhawk
    1x Havok
    1x Proxima Midnight
    1x Black Panther
    1x MODOK
    1x Drax
    2x Jubilee
    2x Guardian
    2x Mephisto
    5x Wong

I know how RNG works and I guess it’s my fault for thinking 3 months of saving would be enough to get 1 single champ out of pool of 24, but that opening broke me. I am a grown man sitting on my bed almost crying. This can’t be it and it’s just not fair. I know I’m way too passionate for this game, but it’s like a second job for me considering how much time I spent playing every day.
    Waited so long for a Sig 80 Wong.

Yes I know Elsa and Havok are good, but I alredy have them awakened at R3, Elsa even at Sig 200 before the opening. All other champs (except for Wong) were already in my collection at R1 or 2. So I got literally almost nothing for 288 THOUSAND shards. Just a Wong with 80 Sigs.

My heart is broken and I don’t know what I should do now. Go for more of those Crystals? Save again so many shards (was my first time saving btw, never doing that again lol)?

Im out for today, I’ll go cry and eat ice cream until I fall asleep.

I hope no one will experience that. I wish you guys the best of luck with your opening, tons of Omega Sentinels and all the other champs you want.

Floschka Out.

PS: I could’ve taken Omega directly to R4 and Sig her up to 200, saved my resources from July 4th just for her and that moment. Just to not get her or any other new champ… except for Wong 5 TIMES!!! Still can’t believe that. Before this turns into a rant I should probably really stop lol.

Exactly this experience I had with the herc featured. It broke me as well, I bought him finally with the 2021 selector from July 4th.

You are not alone. You should use your bed otherwise then crying. There will be the day, you get OS. Sometimes it takes only one crystal - sometimes 400k shards are not enough.

RNG is terrific. Stay strong

Edit: du bist auch aus DE ☺️ Verstehe dich wie gesagt zu 100%!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    This is a Proxima featured? Seeing a lot of her in the pulls here and elsewhere.

Dr. Zola
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★

First two crystals, not really bad. Although, I dont know much about these two, mommy Black Cat goes to R3 anyway.
    After AW ends, I will probably do another two, so let's hope for another 2 new champs!

Both are exceptional. I have 6* r3 unawakened Rintrah and 5* r5 lvl 80 Black Cat and they both crush (in different ways, of course). That’s my dream pull for this featured crystal right there. Congrats.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    All the horrible RNG luck I've seen today makes me glad I didnt hoard shards. I'll just wait for cyber weekend to select the champ I want and continue to pull from basics.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I pulled blackcat/hulkling/rintra/scorpion from my stash so a good opening!

I’ll still be searching for OS and Corvus
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    This is why I don't save and rarely go for features. I'll get the sigil crystal when it's available and maybe a few more but not gonna do a huge disappointing opening.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Not bad... not bad at all!

• BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Both are exceptional. I have 6* r3 unawakened Rintrah and 5* r5 lvl 80 Black Cat and they both crush (in different ways, of course). That’s my dream pull for this featured crystal right there. Congrats.

Thanks! I'd love one of these to explode after people start to get them more, similar as Doom or Nimrod.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i'm gonna pull one of these and only one. so we'll see. i'll report back.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

What makes Rintrah so good? I just saw a discussion on Line about him, with none of the Rintrah owners really seeing his greatness. If you explain it to me (who doesn't have him at all), I'll be sure to pass that info forward. :smiley:
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Hulkling e Scorpion R3 no dup??

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Solid, not great. Got my top champ target on day 1, so won’t complain about that but didn’t get any of my other top targets. Definitely would have liked to dup my scorpion or pull Corvus or Hulkling, but no such luck. Lots of new champs I didn’t have, so that’s good. Multiple dupes of Dormammu wasn’t great obviously since he was already awakened.

• SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    Could someone please tell me when OS is being added to the basic?

Pulls wise I got and duped cat, duped Corvus, Gwen and first time Drax pull. So I’m not mad about that, but would rather go for basics again.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

Vance2_jr said:

What makes Rintrah so good? I just saw a discussion on Line about him, with none of the Rintrah owners really seeing his greatness. If you explain it to me (who doesn't have him at all), I'll be sure to pass that info forward. :smiley:
    He’s just a super fun tank to play. You have to be super aggressive with him for him to really shine. If you play him right, SP2 s generally get 50-75k damage and upwards of 160k-250k if he crits. He has decent regen, and basically takes little to no damage if rooted. Plus his neutralize is very consistent. I get some people don’t really like him. That’s ok. He can get all his love from me.