**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Supreme solo crystal shards hoarding

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
Any else hoard these like I do? Most of what I get out of these I can’t use quick enough before they expire so I just keep them. Would love to see how much more people have because I assume I am not the only one

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

I usually convert mine into crystals rather than leaving them as shards, but that’s the equivalent of 5,610,000 shards.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

The sig stones are nice to fully 99x all 4-stars

Yep. Why hoard when the quicker you get Champs to max sig the the quicker you get the bonus crystal for duping. And they are good points for SA.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I never know what to do with these, rewards don't really do much good and most of what I get from them expire before I use them

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    crogs said:

Yep. Why hoard when the quicker you get Champs to max sig the the quicker you get the bonus crystal for duping. And they are good points for SA.

When you have all 4* champs at max sig, SA fairly irrelevant (to me and I still get plenty of points)… you just save for a rainy day when you need a random boost for war or a chunk of arena multiplier boosts. If they had more instant value worth opening and not expiring the resource, I’d open
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I usually convert mine into crystals rather than leaving them as shards, but that’s the equivalent of 5,610,000 shards.

I’d suggest not to. Reason being they all use the same shards so if you convert them early, if a new tier of solo crystals appears, you’ll be stuck with the lower tiered ones.

I open them for arena boosts cause I’m lazy to do too many rounds lol
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I pop some once in a while if I need some of the orange and green boosts

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    guess I’m the only one who actually opens these
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I open bout 30 every 2 weeks to pull off last minute stunt like this.
    35 round basic arena, not bad eyy
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Got about 11m. Don’t open them bc they expire and I gain more and don’t open them bc they expire…and so on..
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I open them as I get them as I like the sig stones and boosts and I’m always topped up on 10% boosts this way.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

I open bout 30 every 2 weeks to pull off last minute stunt like this.
    35 round basic arena, not bad eyy

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    these are very nice, it makes it less of a deal to pop boosts when doing content
  • Options
    Gentsy12Gentsy12 Posts: 7
    Laughs in 39million worth of crystals 😂😂
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I don’t think anyone near the endgame level opens these, and we’re all sitting on a fat stack of shards/crystals. It’s probably time for a new crystal, but I doubt it’s a priority
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I don't open them, but seeing the sheer amount some people have terrifies me
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    I open them when 3 day item use comes around
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I hold them the 2ish weeks between 3 day Items Use events, then open them and mindlessly burn as many of the items received as possible. Lots of 4* sig stones and whatnot to help with the event. I do the same with arena boosts. 5* boosts and lower just get burned during the event. Easy to hit milestones.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    I try to keep around 700-800 of these things on hand. I mainly pop them when I start to run low on boosts. No real need to open them now until war becomes competitive again.