Options

Are you buying from the updated loyalty store tomorrow?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
I have 5.2m loyalty in my alt account. Planning to buy half a T6B and T3A as TB and get my first R4.

Are you buying from the updated loyalty store tomorrow? 279 votes

Yes (paragon)
23%
CoatHang3rEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorxNigFrostyJerryJivercytwbcChamp_ZyossHenrytfu_41Cat_MurdockSylarKanameSamdroxtaarDragonMCOCGarloAndyBro59PrimeSaviour_27RickGrimes_King73RagonsmashLiquidkold 65 votes
No (paragon)
11%
Crys23danielmathMegaSkater67Spity68KirklinIrakligohard123ShibbyMcDudeDanveerKarnaDuffMcGruffPanchulon21pseudosaneForumName123Fifit76SunRiceNo_oneukOGAvengerBAStrongTreylhH3t3r 31 votes
Yes (TB)
38%
winterthurDrZolaDanielRandzuffyccrider474ChovnerTristanEmil_LimsonphillgreenMagrailothosBlackPhoenix44Primis00JBC89Darth_StewieTotal_Domin01MrTicTac19992008Brokendaxter_49yuwArchdemon_ 107 votes
No (TB)
21%
BigPoppaCBONECarmel1Carnage313heruheru511ThecurlerRaikisCap366RakeYoungAleorSidDDragonDylanphileL0TUS_MANTISTRONG94BocksaroxAMS94UvoginMauledJulio_Vega1nolcuNReignkingTW 61 votes
Yes (Cav)
3%
PoethellKirat2003MaxGamingLeoZedStebo_79Thijmen_T14999ozzdharkconspiresNuc1ear_WinterKillerCrowns 10 votes
No (Cav)
1%
SnakeEyes69arnack88BassanoClapperThe_2nd_collectorBluCitizen 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yes(almost paragon) but only if I’m not sacrificing items from war. I’m not hindering the alliance for a few extra(and expensive lol) resources lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Yes (TB)
    rank 4 cats are rank 4 cats
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No (paragon)
    I will only purchase when I’m close to another rank 4. I’ll have one after EOP so no point. That will be used to top off when I want to rank one.
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Yes (TB)
    There's no reason not to if you dont do war anyways.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 205 ★★
    Yes (paragon)
    T3a for me and for my 5th r4.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Yes (paragon)
    Why not?

6th R4 on one purchase and 7th after getting next month’s T3A/T6B from SQ and EOP.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,749 Guardian
    Yes (paragon)
    6* AG for me, don't need r4 mats when you will have 7 r4s in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Yes (paragon)
    Hoarded 11M loyalty for this kind of update
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    I feel so salty right now for buying colossus from the store 1 week back :'(
    I could have bought both t6b and t3a :'(
    Guess I`ll have to start doing war again :D
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes (paragon)
    I will get some stuff, since I m a fresh paragon (last night) and I d like a few more r4 champs, plus I m currently in a g3 alliance because, summer etc, but I don't think I will do that again from September forward when I ll return to p3-p4 ally. And it's a bit.. disturbing let's say, that every sub store in the game becomes a chase of r4 materials.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    No (paragon)
    Will see. For now no. But will probably go sigs. Sitting on 3.5 t3a and t6b so will be 6 of each after next month's EQ and EOP.

Really saving stuff for both Galan and quicksilver. Make them both ideally my 7 and 8th r4s.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No (TB)
    No, I’m still TB but close to Paragon. I also need to see how well I can maintain my loyalty in T1. This season I made a profit but had a fairly light season. Who knows what next season will bring?
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    No (TB)
    I'll wait to become a paragorn and then I will spent.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,584 ★★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    This would have been the month I filled out the T3a/T6b for my third R4, so I’m pleased to be able to do it more quickly than planned.

But I also understand the hue and cry of the community doing high tier war. When/if I find out I need to do BGs to get the next big progression items, I will likely be the one frustrated.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 199 ★★
    Yes (TB)
    I bought TWO UCs and was contemplating on buying another one. Good thing I didn’t. Can’t wait to get R4 materials today to R4 my Apocalypse.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    No (TB)
    Just going to continue to hoard because that's what Kabam is teaching us to do.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    And taking ghost or apoc as my 2nd r4
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    No (paragon)
    Not atm but good to know that they’re there and that I didn’t see the point of Unplayable Colossus.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    There should be an option of "No coz I finally said eff it and bought Unst. Colossus before they announced the update"
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    No (TB)
    zuffy said:

I have 5.2m loyalty in my alt account. Planning to buy half a T6B and T3A as TB and get my first R4.

I would but no loyalty 😭
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes (TB)
    Anyone who can buy it, should buy it.