What’s the most annoying fight you’ve ever faced?

13»

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★

Variant 8 venompool (pre-nerf)

I forgot about that one. You, good sir, earn 10,000 agreed.
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    7.1.6 Gwenperion, her path is super easy but i cant get into the rotation or whatever to finally get any damage done, i always slip up and i've been stuck there for months...

before that It was a YellowJacket boss early in the Game, i didnt understand why i died everytime i through a SP (i didnt read nodes or champs abilities back then)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    This 23 minute solo against gauntlet ham

• Bryce_BAMBryce_BAM Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2022
    Nameless Guillotine, April 2018, Uncollected EQ

The painful nodes
    - Stun Immune
    - Aspect of War: Attacker block proficiency decays to 0 over 50 seconds. Defender is unblockable when block prof is 0. Defender gains unstoppable for 6 seconds upon special attack activation. Intercepting or interrupting heavy removes unstoppable.
    - Aggressive

I wasn't great at intercepting at the time, so this fight cost a ton of revives. The fact I still remember Nameless Guillotine to this day should say something :s gg Kabam

This is a good video on her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M06iq9ra79k
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    Other than the Abyss Collector, the Gauntlet's Korg. I seriously do not understand how people can solo him or even one/two-shot him. The block penetration is just insane and you can't even counter it because he's shock immune. I don't remember how I did it the first time either because I don't think I had Apoc then.
  • Dash855Dash855 Member Posts: 239
    6.1.2 would be it, but I have doom and Medusa now
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Every single one since the input issues and everyone in future with the input issues. Along with over tweaked AI