**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Resort $$... again!

Why do we have to pay for the Summoner Resort yet again? Don't remember any double dipping last year. Really hate this idea.

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Last year it was 30$ they gave the option to not pay 30$ for those people that can't afford it
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Rdytorun said:

Why do we have to pay for the Summoner Resort yet again? Don't remember any double dipping last year. Really hate this idea.

It looks like they’ll be triple dipping this year. Pretty unfortunate
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    They made it quite clear multiple times.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    This is ridiculous that u have to buy this three times…if I would have known I would not have spent at all..
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Last year was $15 or $20 if you wanted a week advancement. Still cheaper than $30 this year.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Last year it was one purchase of $15, this year it's 3 purchases of $10. Got to love that inflation over the past year.

It was more than $15 last year
    it was 20
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I know, it’s frustrating for some people, but I prefer this. Last year I had quit for quite a while and didn’t come back until late August early September. Really couldn’t participate at all with this event. Same is true for new players I imagine. With this process you don’t have to commit the entire summer.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    OP I'm with you. I loved the summoner appreciation over this cash grab. I guess we have people who want any excuse to give Kabam money. Must be nice, I have bills to pay.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Last year it was one purchase of $15, this year it's 3 purchases of $10. Got to love that inflation over the past year.

it was 20
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

They made it quite clear multiple times.

You must be new here
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Last year the one time pass was more expensive, now you don’t have to pick it up all months if you don’t want to resulting in a more player friendly experience

How exactly is it a more friendly player experience when overall it's more expensive? And in terms of the platinum hexabadge reward, the only ones worth getting cost 3, further forcing you to pay all three times.
    No one forces you to pay for any of them, you choose to buy them or you don’t.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

You want to change your response to mine after the $15 screenshot posted in this post?

Nope. It was $20 to get everything.
    You can't include the $5 booster buddy
    Yes you can. It's the overall cost. $30 this year, $20 last year. The pass+ included more milestones and rewards. The pass+ included everything in the $15 offer as well. How can you not include it?
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★
    edited August 2022

You want to change your response to mine after the $15 screenshot posted in this post?

Nope. It was $20 to get everything.
    Well, this year it’s actually 15$ / month to get everything
    Might be more as it seems you can buy the 7 days booster up to 4 times.
    Anyway, the point is that to get everything throughout the entire event (3x 33 days), cost more than last year for people paying.