Options

What are all the god tier champions in the game at the moment?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    wheatmann said:

To clear things up, I started in March 2022 and was Purley curious

I would have a little search on YouTube you'll find much more helpful advice IMHO, the forums are great but as other have stated they're filled with years of debates etc. Try watching a few different streamers to gauge an idea of champs worth while and weigh that up against your current roster and the content you're trying to tackle. It can be overwhelming at first but you'll soon figure out who does what and how well they do it.

Good luck and have fun 👍
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Here are all the god-champs, loki is also hiding behind there.

Shouldn’t Knull be on here? Isn’t he considered the symbiote god?
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 314 ★★★
    wheatmann said:

What are all the god tier champions in the game right now?

Nice try Gorr...
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Knull got tagged as an #Elder

Which I think still counts (for Gorr, anyway)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,720 Guardian

Pikolu said:

To answer your question, no. If you seen Thor love and thunder then you would know what technically classifies a god. You see, in the comics, knull lived alone in darkness and was quite content, but the gods brought light which intruded on his realm. He didn't like that so he crafted the nercosword out of pure darkness to kill the gods. That's also why Gorr was bent on killing the gods after getting the necroblade.

Knull also created the symbiotes to extinguish light. So he is like a god to them, bit he isn't the race of gods.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

But seriously, I’d say that for a raw percentage, I’m guessing 67% of the champions are around that arena of “god tier”. Hercules to Groot. Dr Doom to Guillotine. Apocalypse to Psylocke. Human Torch to MODOK. Nick Fury to Korg. Ghost to Kang.

You won’t just want to know who is and isn’t better than who, because that is just a starting point. At the end of the day, you should be asking among which of your selection of champions should be ranked up for a specific piece of content. It’s not a matter of whether Annihilus is better than Nova, but which champion would shine better on a specific path in a specific quest… obviously Annie’s better than Nova, but still.

I’m gonna pretend I didn’t just see Psylocke being compared to Groot…

But this difference of opinion is exactly why tier lists don’t work. Where one player may think that Psylocke is trash because of her low damage, another may find her utility to be some of the most powerful in the game. It’s all about what your roster looks like and what content you’re trying to do.
    I only added Groot to the list of champs I was naming off because while we know he’s the worst champion, I was continuing the age old meme.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    wheatmann said:

To clear things up, I started in March 2022 and was Purley curious

Welcome to the contest. There is some good like Kabam Jax, variant content, Act 7, RoL health pots and 3.2.6 revive grinds. Plenty of bad like the lack of communication from Kabam over the years (Kabam Jax is improving it though), the economy of the game, etc. And plenty of ugly, like the Guillotine buff, the recent Moleman situation, Act 6.3, my attempts at Cap IW in 6.3, etc.