**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Are you a struggler unable to go forward in quest

I do occasionally fly pass the forum and often you read how some players have good to great champs but still punch below their weight.
Im uncollected have 2 r2 6* (6 in total) but for the hell of me I can’t even get through the first fight in chapter 3 act 1 so been like 2-3 years uncollected n with the offers exclusive for cav n above really hurts me for being weak in the game.
How many in my position.

Are you a struggler unable to go forward in quest 125 votes

I’m struggling
20%
FreakydallinashesTigerphilShadowstrikePantherAPF317KiptonadeCSGFloorKillerBowTieJohnDenslo500SparkyCzANGRYEAGLE88Knordy30ishKablFrydayGazthehillbilly012NappyNapLaceros 26 votes
I’m the best
48%
Erza_ScarletbenshbJerryJiverzuffyphillgreenYoMovesSceptilemaniacSw0rdMasterGarloPanchulon21RickGrimes_King73Cap366Grootman1294Gogeta91199RockyshockySCP1504PikoluAmazing_Demon05L0TUS_MANTISOGAvenger 61 votes
No comment
30%
DrenlinSoldierjr24TheCipeCassyMalreck04Scopeotoe987KnightNvrEndingDart1981psp742FuskieWhoDaPooBocksaroxGrudge_IgorBe_SomebodySoyheyor123Xguard77GiuliameijDrauglinTrapKill66Gr8TonyStark 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Thanks I'll give it a go once I'm done with the monthly quest n see how it goes, very disappointed in myself in how I've been superstuck on chapter 3
    Even in my opinion my champs aren't that bad not to even clear one path in the first act.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    Are you able to hold combos? 50 average?
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 885 ★★★
    I hated 5.3 at the time. I think I mainly used AA and GR for the mystic row. Medusa with synergies for cosmic row. Many 4*s. Killmonger with void synergy for skill. Void and caiw for science. I used AA a ton if I had an open spot.

I had to stop after 5.2 though and build my roster some. I was no where near a 6* at the time...mainly 4*
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    My 6* are on post above but here is my 5* plus 4* not even max so not even worth showing.

• Options
    Also I'm useless with quake
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    I’m the best
    For 5.3.1 Voodoo could be a worth investment if you're struggling with that particularly, to be fair even at rank 3 he should be solid, pop a boost if you need it. But Magik, Jane, Voodoo, Guillo should run that quest can't remember the mordo nodes. If it's the one I think it is you'll need to revive your team.before you fight him.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Thanks for the help I really appreciate the time n effort, thanks I'll keep you updated how it goes

Also ikaris is really good was great against terrax in galan quest
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Get that magneto ranked asap. He will destroy any metal champ even with the -50% attack nodes
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    I’m the best

Each quest in 5.3 is class based so unless you use right class champ for what the quest requires, you'll only to 50% damage. It's still doable w/out but it's a slog from what I remember

carina's challenge, have u done it ever?
  • Options
    Imeshmalinda2007Imeshmalinda2007 Posts: 46
    edited August 2022
    No comment
    can't be the best :'(
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I’m struggling
    I'm struggling at 7.3.4
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 765 ★★★
    When i did this chapter i ignored the class restrictions. I used awakened Medusa with Blackbolt and Karnak so that she was doing full damage and then the last 2 slots were for the boss or specific fights on the path if necessary. Sometines you gotta think outside the box.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    I’m the best
    I know a lot of people love to hate quake, but she’s worth learning and can really help you progress in general game skills by learning champion attack animations, timings, combo differences, etc.

Look up a YouTube video where they actually show their fingers swiping on the screen. I was terrible with her until I learned that when a champion hits into your block and triggers evade, you have a split second where your right thumb (or whatever finger) will still be on the screen, but you can begin swiping with your left finger to start the dex. I would just bring her and Nick in on all your questing teams for the evade synergy (also saves your butt quite often even as an endgame player) but then you can just try her out as often as possible. It really just takes some practice but after a while it becomes muscle memory. I don’t even focus on the screen sometimes when I’m Quaking but just use peripheral vision.
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    I’m the best

Grinding units on my baby account for gifting eventually. Coincidentally I was also at 5.3.1, Honestly, any champ can do it Electro and Antman at ether biggest pains. There is no hidden nodes, it's just normal gameplay with longer fights, just play normally, parry and dex well, if needs be potion up after every fight. Boosts and Sui-masteries will help negate the 50% drop if you need it. Just about concentration and practice.
  • Options
    Ok I've improved my roster but when I tried act 5 chapter 3 I got up to electro n I was dead so what champs should I put my resources once I collect enough to progress and thanks in advance.

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★
    No comment
    Rank Fury and Red Mags first
  • Options
    Why is fury so good for the quest n having him ranked up
    As I have a you unduped 6* too