**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eop rewards - the wait is torture

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
9 more days... Anyway we can claim the rewards sooner?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

They’ve talked about it, and couldn’t come up with a reasonable solution. They also didn’t want to implement something midway through this EoP that could fundamentally break and cause more issues. Maybe in the future they’ll add something, but for now it’s all patience.
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    I hope next time they give as a option to continue to play the 3 week boss rush or claim the rewards, because I won't play that 3 week thing, so I'll happy to claim my rewards.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58

I hope next time they give as a option to continue to play the 3 week boss rush or claim the rewards, because I won't play that 3 week thing, so I'll happy to claim my rewards.

I believe they answered this in a previous post. That redesigning this would cause more issues than benefits. So we’re staying with a bad event design.
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Doosra said:

I claimed them yesterday

I don't want to call you a liar, but ...

• Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Kibble001 said:

I believe they answered this in a previous post. That redesigning this would cause more issues than benefits. So we’re staying with a bad event design.
    Yup, I read that too, what they mentioned is they can't do it in the middle of this quest because it's already designed and launched for us, they can do it for the next one or after next one. I just asked this for next EOP, hope kabam change it.
    7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

7714dtl said:

Disagree all you want, I was just making a valid point from the other perspective. I myself am patient, have plenty of R4s, and am annoyed with all the threads too. But if you hate all these where are my EoP rewards? threads. Blame Kabam.

They are the genuises that decided to have a massive wait at the end of EoP(for what will be 4 times). They had to know that would be annoying and frustrating to players and just didn't care. If they had some idea of what customer service was there would be less complaing and garbage threads on the forums.

Even with perceived better “customer service” there would still be as many complaints.

Believe it or not, the whole “Customer is always right” mentality is a complete lie.

I won’t blame Kabam for making their game the way they want to, I will however blame the entitled instant gratification Karen’s who cry because they don’t get what they want. Don’t like how the game is run? Make your own and see if you can do better.
    Yes there will always be complaining but Kabam could mitigate that with better actions. Not making people wait 3 to 4 weeks for earned rewards is a reasonable thing.

And to call expecting something earned in less than a months wait instant gratification is a bit silly
    And in this message you exactly proved my instant gratification comment, you played yourself.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    It's my first r4, i can wait but i feel the torture, my friend all already getting their 2nd r4, and yeah i'm noob and can't explore act 7 or the gauntlet

Excuse me, i need to singing sum 41 song to ease the pain

So am I still waiting
    For this world to stop hating?
    Can't find a good reason
    Can't find hope to believe in
    7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

7714dtl said:

Disagree all you want, I was just making a valid point from the other perspective. I myself am patient, have plenty of R4s, and am annoyed with all the threads too. But if you hate all these where are my EoP rewards? threads. Blame Kabam.

They are the genuises that decided to have a massive wait at the end of EoP(for what will be 4 times). They had to know that would be annoying and frustrating to players and just didn't care. If they had some idea of what customer service was there would be less complaing and garbage threads on the forums.

Even with perceived better “customer service” there would still be as many complaints.

Believe it or not, the whole “Customer is always right” mentality is a complete lie.

I won’t blame Kabam for making their game the way they want to, I will however blame the entitled instant gratification Karen’s who cry because they don’t get what they want. Don’t like how the game is run? Make your own and see if you can do better.
    Yes there will always be complaining but Kabam could mitigate that with better actions. Not making people wait 3 to 4 weeks for earned rewards is a reasonable thing.

And to call expecting something earned in less than a months wait instant gratification is a bit silly
    And in this message you exactly proved my instant gratification comment, you played yourself.
    Played myself? Less than a month is instant gratification? Clearly we have a different understanding of the English language as expecting something to take less than 4 weeks qualifies as instant to you.
    Ease both of you, don't played into rage, my post intended to be fun, and not complaining
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    Players just have to accept the design. Someone thought players needed 3 weeks to complete this incredibly hard content. They clearly had no idea that the majority of players who stayed with this event past week 3 would be able to do it in 2 days. It’s a lack of understanding who’s playing and a lack of testing before something is released.

At this point, it wont change. They already said so in previous posts. So try to forget this even is out there for the last few weeks of the event. But..to be realistic…eop will run again…at the 5th week when bosses start..someone will post again that they dont want to wait and when will they fix this. Hopefully the rest of us will ignore those posts..
    7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

7714dtl said:

Played myself? Less than a month is instant gratification? Clearly we have a different understanding of the English language as expecting something to take less than 4 weeks qualifies as instant to you.
    Then clearly you don’t understand that you do get the rewards without a month wait. Just because you can complete it within the first week doesn’t mean that others can or have the means to, so the quest runs for a longer time to give people the opportunity to complete all the objective. You’re not waiting for the rewards, you’re waiting for the quest to end. But hey, you do you bud, keep living in whatever fantasy you want.
    Kibble001 said:

Players just have to accept the design. Someone thought players needed 3 weeks to complete this incredibly hard content. They clearly had no idea that the majority of players who stayed with this event past week 3 would be able to do it in 2 days. It’s a lack of understanding who’s playing and a lack of testing before something is released.

At this point, it wont change. They already said so in previous posts. So try to forget this even is out there for the last few weeks of the event. But..to be realistic…eop will run again…at the 5th week when bosses start..someone will post again that they dont want to wait and when will they fix this. Hopefully the rest of us will ignore those posts..

I will accept it, but still feel like torture, anyway thanks buddy
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

I claimed them yesterday

Lmao i see what you did! Especially with your QS as pfp lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

If you can make it to the International Space Station, spending the next nine days there will allow you to claim the rewards about 0.35 milliseconds sooner, due to the combined effects of relativistic time dilation.

This might be cancelled out by the slightly higher internet ping times there, so you will probably want to return to Earth just before the rewards release and claim them on the ground, near an internet backbone hub.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you can make it to the International Space Station, spending the next nine days there will allow you to claim the rewards about 0.35 milliseconds sooner, due to the combined effects of relativistic time dilation.

This might be cancelled out by the slightly higher internet ping times there, so you will probably want to return to Earth just before the rewards release and claim them on the ground, near an internet backbone hub.
    Depending on how much you earn, it might cost a bit too much to fly to the ISS. Flights to Vancouver don’t cost too much. Just go to the door, and sign into the computer system as “Kabam Michael.” Once you’re in, you can give yourself the rewards