**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you guys playing 6* legends arena?

You need to have 220+ streak i.e. 660+ fights to reach final milestone of 6star celebration arena.
So will you still participate?

Are you guys playing 6* legends arena? 267 votes

Yes. 660+ fights are fine.
43%
GroundedWisdomMasterSmokeDrZolaBitterSteelRaganatorFabiusBRMongoPawnImperiusCJetenyoFeeney234phillgreenSoldierjr24meoreanFitnesscwSylarKanameRodrigoVillarAinyG-Hun-GearOdachiCropDuster 115 votes
No. Not worth the time. EQ/SQ has better rewards!
56%
SnakeEyes69razielSatsuiNoHadouxNigHolyDirkness41Spity68the_eradicatorJadedzuffyChovnerTristanSpeedbumpTerraBpn88855RotellycausticSceptilemaniacCrusaderjrSw0rdMasterRbk19 152 votes

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yup but broken like everything else released.

Heros do not match heros on team error! Pretty sweet constantly starting over. Wish they actually tested one thing they release already.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    I grind a ton of Arena anyway, so I’m skipping the Basic this time around and might only hit the 1.5MM milestone in SS for units.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Always such a stink from people who just clearly don’t like arena. I don’t like incursions but don’t make posts that it’s too much and wasting my time etc.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Always such a stink from people who just clearly don’t like arena. I don’t like incursions but don’t make posts that it’s too much and wasting my time etc.

i know a lot of people who like arena, and very few like this one. it's a lot of grinding, and throw in the connection issues, it makes it even worse. i get the rewards are better, but it's just a very long and tedious job
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I do quite a bit of arena, not like those that play for 6* champs, but other than this event each year, the only time I have had a streak this long was going for 4* Doom before being UC years ago and used a dupe token on him. Then I pulled him 2 weeks later....
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Little by little
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Watching TV & mindlessly swiping isn't that terrible
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    I'm 11 fights in. Are we there yet?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,798 ★★★★★
    4-Star QS or 6-Star crystal?
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I’m spending my time on act 7 100%
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    The Arena relaxes me.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    0casual0 said:

this game has hurt me a lot

Bruh, same
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Yeah, for sure, why not grind for shards?
    I mean, it's a long grind, but time progresses regardless of how we spend it, it's always running out, may as well grind some shards here and there.
    Also, the battle chips and units and gold are really what I want. 1 more 6 star isn't gonna be a game changer for me, even a Herc or Doom, which would be great, won't change much as I have like 50+ 6 star champs.
    I see pretty much this whole game as one big grind. One big time sink. And I enjoy it.

One thing I've been thinking about lately is that more battles per arena = more chips and gold, meaning if I use boosts I get the milestones faster, but overall I acquire less bits and pieces. And so grind = good.

:)
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    edited August 2022
    0casual0 said:

Even though I pulled some wack 6*.

I laugh, therefore, I am.
    Thank you, Sir.
    :)
  • Options
    9Outlaw9Outlaw Posts: 25
    It's annoying the number of points is low why 4 :s million for the ring I'm bored
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

The Arena relaxes me.

You and I have different definitions of the word, relax.
    It's easy for me to zone out and Grind.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd think about it if it were 2020
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I would have done these arena if it had some sort of rewards like r4 materials not grinding my ass for days just dupe Elektra again. For players with less 6* roster this is ok but for an average or whale account won't bother trying it unless you feeling lucky.