what year
17% 12 votes
???
82% 58 votes

Comments

• _MDR__MDR_ Member Posts: 2
    Не ужели ее так боятся ? :D
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Eventually. May be the last to be added, but surely will at some point.

They still have to make 50 more nodes and counters for evade first
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    They didn't realize she would be able to do what she does when she was released. She isn't coming out as a 6*.
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Member Posts: 234 ★★
    Same reason why Kabam won't release a 6* Magik. It'll be hell for alliance wars and it'll make content quite a bit easier.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★

I can't wait to see what Quake 2099 looks like. Can she just automatically win the fight, no button holding or pressing even required?
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Member Posts: 624 ★★
    If you can play her, you don't even need a 5*, a 4* will get the job done.
    GOTG said:

One of worst polls I have ever seen in my life, which shows OP doent know how to create a poll and ask a proper question.

My favorite part is the person who felt the need to disagree with everyone stating the obvious. Someone wants a 6* quake, but spamming the disagree button won't make it happen lol.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian

They didn't realize she would be able to do what she does when she was released. She isn't coming out as a 6*.

Quake wasn't this powerful when she was released. I was there 3000 years ago when kabam buffed her aftershock damage. At that point I started quaking to kill instead of quaking to put a freaking long stun on the enemy 🤣
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    With kitty released no reason we can’t have quake
    Pikolu said:

Quake wasn't this powerful when she was released. I was there 3000 years ago when kabam buffed her aftershock damage. At that point I started quaking to kill instead of quaking to put a freaking long stun on the enemy 🤣
    I didn't know that this was a thing. When did they buff her?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    There was a recent interview with Kabam John where, if I remember it correctly, he said that Quake would have to be significantly nerfed in order to be released as a 6*. As broken as champions such as Hercules and Kitty might be, their brokenness is nothing compared to Quake's. She has, as the main part of her base kit, the ability to shut down every node and ability in the game simply by charging her heavy attack; and she evades basically any attack while she does so.

If she is ever released as a 6*, chances are that she'll be the only champion you need for about 90% of the game. That's not a good thing. Not for Kabam, but probably not for players either.

Moreover, we saw a few years ago what happens when Kabam tries to Quake/Ghost proof the game. They began spamming the entire game with True Strike nodes, which screwed over a lot of other champions that weren't as broken but relied on similar mechanics/were countered by similar nodes. Every time Kabam needs to counter a specific champion, there's a lot of collateral damage. I, for one, dislike that collateral damage way more than I would appreciate a 6* Quake.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Late June
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    The week when the game finally shuts down
  • StarzStarz Member Posts: 157
    With war bans and the whole black list thing maybe she and Magik show up one day... 🤔 Still unlikely
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Scarlet with has arrived. I wouldn't be surprised if the next deadpool event has a way to pick him up as 6 star.

Wolverine and Magik would be awesome, but I think they are still a ways away. Probably not until 7 stars are out.

Quake... not until they nerf her (e.g. 5 second timer before her ability refreshes, or it costs her 2% health (similar to recoil) to use it... otherwise.. probably not until 9 stars are out and we are playing this game in virtual reality.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I think she's coming out November 31st
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I honestly don’t think she will ever be released as a 6*. If she’s too broken, then why would Kabam release her? Just keep her limited as a 5* as her relevance fades.

That being said, I’d love a 6* quake. She was my first r5 4* and 5*. My thumbs are ready 👍
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Never
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

I think she's coming out November 31st

Or April 1st 😆
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    The answer is 42
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    Even if she comes as a 6* and I get her she’s gonna sit at r1