**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mystic Dispersion Inflation

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
I'm building up masteries on my mini account, and getting to the point that unlocking MD makes sense. Just realized that the relative cost of max MD has gone through the roof with the Loyalty store buff.

Comments

• Options
    you can get mystic cores with units, which is what i did.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★

Plus, the daily quest of the same class has a chance for them on paths.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Terra said:

The rotating daily quest of class cat fragments was replaced a while ago with one that gives you a selector. To my knowledge, no one has seen class mastery cores in the quests since the format change.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Terra said:

The rotating daily quest of class cat fragments was replaced a while ago with one that gives you a selector. To my knowledge, no one has seen class mastery cores in the quests since the format change.
    Oh really? That's a bit of a pissy change in my eyes.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    So lots of units or lots of loyalty. It is a very valuable mastery...but again, a bit expensive on a relative basis to what it was before the loyalty store buff.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The Mastery Cores are tough to judge. Getting Mystic Dispersion was just as valuable when 4*s were the Meta, When 5*s were the Meta, and continues to be just as valuable with 6* R3s and R4s as the Meta. All the catalysts as well as the Awakening Gem in the Loyalty Store right will eventually not seem like they are as good of a deal as they do now. The value of the Mastery Cores will continue to hold steady no matter what.