**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[Merged]Missing October calendar

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yea didn’t receive it either
  • Options
    Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36

Still no Paragon calendar for October. Only the Ingame Mail !
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Nor me. We are not worthy
  • Options
    There's an inngame nails that says don't miss a day but they've forced us to miss the first day lol
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 470 ★★★
    Same here. UK based running one account (thronebreaker)
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 71 ★★
    For the ppl still insisting it will turn up on oct 1st, even in Canada it's oct 1st by now. And the calendar it's still missing for loads of us -_- So how about just let us report it?

Im TB and in my alli I've heard of at least 3 other TBs who've also remarked it's missing for them so far.
  • Options
    Test18Test18 Posts: 1
    Also haven’t seen the October calendar on either my iOS device or Android. I am in the Eastern Time zone in the United States and the calendars refresh at 8:00 PM for me. No October calendar last night when there should have been. The other calendars refreshed fine.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 73

Think it’s impacting people with dual accounts, only one works no matter how many times u log out and log back in

No, I only have one account and don't have it
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Same
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 177
    Same here. Did some people get it?
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Same. It's missing on 2 of my accounts, but showing on another account. Reboot/ reinstall did not correct.
  • Options
    Not sure that’s the case as I have it on both of my lower level accounts, but not mine.

Think it’s impacting people with dual accounts, only one works no matter how many times u log out and log back in

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    that is incorrect. I have 2 accounts and both of them don't have the login calendar. This likely has to do with what time you logged in after 8:00pm EST yesterday would be my guess.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike can we at least get a we’re aware and looking into a fix? Or is it gonna be the regular act like there’s not an issue?
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Same one TB and one Paragon account no calendar on either.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Just got paragon title this week and was looking forward to my paragon login calendar.
    Guess kabam refuses to admit I got paragon finally...
  • Options
    JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit brothers no calender still for me as well as last war won but tier reduced from 14 to 15 too many bugs this month didn't expect that
  • Options
    Yeah same here
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    No calendar here either . Will we be reimbursed for days if they go down as unclaimed @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,737 ★★★★★
    Not showing for me, but unless I’m mistaken all I missed out on was a small chunk of gold. I can wait a day for that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I cant find Oct login calender in game. Is it a bug anybody facing just like me.
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 ★★
    For me it's fine
  • Options

• Options
    FaizFaiz Posts: 2
    Yup me too, monthly calendar is gone..!
  • Options
    champ9090champ9090 Posts: 51
    Same the me (missing).
  • Options
    On my other account it appears, but on my main account the October calendar does not appear.