**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners
INCOMING BUG FIX:

We'll fixing an issue with the Side Quests where all difficulties had the same Selector rewards.

We've fixed the Selectors in Threat Levels 4, 3, 2 and 1 to no longer contain rewards for Progression levels above the target audience.

Threat Level 4 rewards cap out at Thronebreaker
Threat Level 3 caps out at Cavalier
Threat Level 2 caps out at Uncollected
And Threat Level 1 has rewards for Proven

[Merged]Missing October calendar

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 987 ★★★★
    Yea didn’t receive it either
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 35

Still no Paragon calendar for October. Only the Ingame Mail !
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 296 ★★
    Nor me. We are not worthy
  • There's an inngame nails that says don't miss a day but they've forced us to miss the first day lol
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 441 ★★★
    Same here. UK based running one account (thronebreaker)
  • Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    For the ppl still insisting it will turn up on oct 1st, even in Canada it's oct 1st by now. And the calendar it's still missing for loads of us -_- So how about just let us report it?

Im TB and in my alli I've heard of at least 3 other TBs who've also remarked it's missing for them so far.
  • Test18Test18 Posts: 1
    Also haven’t seen the October calendar on either my iOS device or Android. I am in the Eastern Time zone in the United States and the calendars refresh at 8:00 PM for me. No October calendar last night when there should have been. The other calendars refreshed fine.
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 30

Think it’s impacting people with dual accounts, only one works no matter how many times u log out and log back in

No, I only have one account and don't have it
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Same
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Same here. Did some people get it?
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Same. It's missing on 2 of my accounts, but showing on another account. Reboot/ reinstall did not correct.
  • Not sure that’s the case as I have it on both of my lower level accounts, but not mine.

Think it’s impacting people with dual accounts, only one works no matter how many times u log out and log back in

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 555 ★★★
    that is incorrect. I have 2 accounts and both of them don't have the login calendar. This likely has to do with what time you logged in after 8:00pm EST yesterday would be my guess.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike can we at least get a we’re aware and looking into a fix? Or is it gonna be the regular act like there’s not an issue?
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Same one TB and one Paragon account no calendar on either.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Just got paragon title this week and was looking forward to my paragon login calendar.
    Guess kabam refuses to admit I got paragon finally...
  • JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit brothers no calender still for me as well as last war won but tier reduced from 14 to 15 too many bugs this month didn't expect that
  • Yeah same here
  • CirrusCirrus Posts: 83
    No calendar here either . Will we be reimbursed for days if they go down as unclaimed @Kabam Miike ?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,001 ★★★★★
    Not showing for me, but unless I’m mistaken all I missed out on was a small chunk of gold. I can wait a day for that.

Dr. Zola
  • I cant find Oct login calender in game. Is it a bug anybody facing just like me.
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 115
    For me it's fine

• FaizFaiz Posts: 2
    Yup me too, monthly calendar is gone..!
  • champ9090champ9090 Posts: 28
    Same the me (missing).
  • On my other account it appears, but on my main account the October calendar does not appear.