Options

Updated Incursions return tomorrow and we have 0 news??? [now with news!]

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Updated the original post: Gold rewarded through Milestones is tier-dependent! Injecting even more gold into Incursions!

😲
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Updated the original post: Gold rewarded through Milestones is tier-dependent! Injecting even more gold into Incursions!

So for tier 1. Is that 850k gold every 5 days? If so holy guacamole
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Hey Jax, I’m not following the scoring for the solo event.

It refreshes every 5 days right, and T1 Milestones need 556,000 points to get all 850k gold, but I’m not seeing how many rooms we need to do over the 5 days to get the gold.

I might be missing something very obvious, as it’s getting late here but I just wanted to check if I have missed anything.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Regarding the incursion crystals, they seem awesome!

Firstly, when can we find out the pools of champions in them? Will it be similar to the 5* ones where they're built up on attributes? Like, bleed crystal etc? Are there multiple sets of crystals, or is there one "Incursion Crystal" Pool?

As for how much they cost, I've quickly (so potentially in error) added up the artefacts you can get from 7,8 and 9 each month and got the following

7 - 32,054
    8 - 35,738
    9 - 71,922

And 9 is 39,938 if you only get to zone 15 like the others.

That's a total of 107,730 if you do all of 7 and 8 and Z15 of 9

And 139,714 if you go to Zone 25 of 9.

So that's an extra 2 basic crystals a month if you get to Z15 of 9 and do all of 7 and 8.

If you do all 25 of 9, that's nearly 3 basics or one of the incursion crystals, and then you have 58k left over for the next one.

You can also then add on the 6* shards from zone bonuses, but I haven't added those up yet.

Overall, looks really, really decent. I'm excited to get back into incursions more regularly! Might be worth ranking champions for again!

Will you actually be able to do 7, 8, & 9 though? We previously only had access to two zones iirc. I may have missed if that was said to change
    Yeah... We now have access to 3 sectors
    Sweet, thanks
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,615

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

It refreshes every 5 days right, and T1 Milestones need 556,000 points to get all 850k gold, but I’m not seeing how many rooms we need to do over the 5 days to get the gold.

I might be missing something very obvious, as it’s getting late here but I just wanted to check if I have missed anything.
    Nah, you weren't missing anything. It's updated now.

I appreciate you all asking questions to ensure we've given you all the information you need!
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,462 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do we have any idea on the pool for the incursion crystals?

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 749 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is gold the only incentive to do it every 5 days when it resets? No artifacts?
    As someone with 260mil gold, i really dont need anymore.
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Is gold the only incentive to do it every 5 days when it resets? No artifacts?
    As someone with 260mil gold, i really dont need anymore.

As someone with only 12mil gold and an intense hatred for arena, I need a lot more gold. This is a pro player play on every front. I have to do incursions every 5 days while you only have to do them once a month.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83 β˜…
    Looks nice! The rank 4 materials in sector 9 are accumulable per zone? thats a good amount
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

I appreciate you all asking questions to ensure we've given you all the information you need!
    I expect all will be revealed tomorrow, but have prizes/costs in the Incursions store been updated as well (particularly 6* shards)?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Been waiting for solo incursions since the day incursion mode was released. And it looks like the rewards are pretty nice, unless I've read the tables incorrectly.

Pretty happy. Will be going from quite literally never playing incursions to probably the mode where I spend most of my time.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Perfect! Thanks for answering the questions, Jax!

So, for anyone who's wondering, by my calculation Zone 15 of Sector 9 will get you all the milestones for the gold event.

556,000 points for Zone 1-15, that's 850k gold every 5 days -> 5.1m gold every 30 days

Add in the 125k alliance event every 5 days (which is 15 rooms per person in the alliance for max rewards), that's 750k more gold every 30 days.

Total of 5.85k gold each month for doing Zone 15 of Sector 9 every 5 days, plus the same per person in the alliance for the alliance event.
    What would it take to get that 125k gold from alliance event if a single person is contributing?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Is there any update to the (sorry, not sorry) irrelevant friendship crystals? Or any changes to the friend structure in general?
    Also, will/can we stop getting the pointless messages after ending an incursion?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    H3t3r said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Perfect! Thanks for answering the questions, Jax!

So, for anyone who's wondering, by my calculation Zone 15 of Sector 9 will get you all the milestones for the gold event.

556,000 points for Zone 1-15, that's 850k gold every 5 days -> 5.1m gold every 30 days

Add in the 125k alliance event every 5 days (which is 15 rooms per person in the alliance for max rewards), that's 750k more gold every 30 days.

Total of 5.85k gold each month for doing Zone 15 of Sector 9 every 5 days, plus the same per person in the alliance for the alliance event.
    What would it take to get that 125k gold from alliance event if a single person is contributing?
    450 rooms of sector 9 per 5 days, or 90 per day, and 3.75 rooms per hour if you do it 24/7 (24/5?)

It’s possible, but I hope you have a strong will.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is there any changes to the Maximum amount of Artifacts we can hold?
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    Haven't seen anyone talking about the time out methods change. I think that's fine but have you improved the node combos so that it's more fair and the time out method isn't needed? Some of those node combos were straight garbage and only option was the time out method.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They need to lower the requirement for the 6* gem
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,230 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Figue said:

Looks nice! The rank 4 materials in sector 9 are accumulable per zone? thats a good amount

After zone 16 gl doing that with out review since there’s mad expensive to buy I’m aware it can be done without if your don’t get sucked with bad bode combination
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tijjy007 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

Is there any update to the (sorry, not sorry) irrelevant friendship crystals? Or any changes to the friend structure in general?
    Also, will/can we stop getting the pointless messages after ending an incursion?
    Please stop the ending incursion messages PLEASEEE
    If it's going to stay, put something meaningful in it like who the incursions were with, or if its solo, what zone and what room was reached.
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83 β˜…
    Are there any updates to incursions friendship crystals?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Question 1 about the following : Bug Fix: Timing out or Quitting in a fight while Corvus (or any other Champion) is immortal and at low HP% will result in a KO

If I time out but Corvus or another champ is not immortal (times out with all of his charges being used up), will it still be a KO? And what is the threshold for low hp?

Question 2: Is there any incentive to doing the two player mode vs one player mode? I actually enjoyed two player mode with random people and helping them, but I probably won’t now due to time if there isn’t any benefit for two player.

Question 3: is the refresh timer for champions the same, and if so, is it the same timer for solo vs partner?

Thanks, and sorry if they’re obvious answers.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Very happy with the changes except for the removed 6 star shards in the incursions store.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Question 1 about the following : Bug Fix: Timing out or Quitting in a fight while Corvus (or any other Champion) is immortal and at low HP% will result in a KO

If I time out but Corvus or another champ is not immortal (times out with all of his charges being used up), will it still be a KO? And what is the threshold for low hp?

Question 2: Is there any incentive to doing the two player mode vs one player mode? I actually enjoyed two player mode with random people and helping them, but I probably won’t now due to time if there isn’t any benefit for two player.

Question 3: is the refresh timer for champions the same, and if so, is it the same timer for solo vs partner?

Thanks, and sorry if they’re obvious answers.

I think the benefit for the 2 player mode is just that if you screw up, they can help you through, and that you have 2x as many champs that could potentially face the boss. Small benefits but definitely not negligible. May not be as helpful to people with OP roster/skills though, to be fair.