**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should this crystals be updated?

MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 170 ★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

Should this crystals be updated? 29 votes

No, Its fine
3%
Kappa2g 1 vote
Yes
93%
MongoPawnJinxesaxeMqc19Vergeman78LilMaddogHTJahVinci1982LiquidkoldYaBoyHersheyRiasGremoryRookiieBlackOracleyücel53Noob_Master69Dfour24FabwiziZ2f6hQChatterofforumsCybourgRokuYodabolt21StarSmasher2001 27 votes
Don't really care, tbh
3%
TheLightBringer 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Yes
    Updates are needed to many of the crystals.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Or at least a third level that has something useful in them.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,994 ★★★★★
    I doubt they'll be updated se. Kabam would just make a new tier with 5* stuff in it.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    edited October 2022
    Yes

I think 10k is for the highest crystal a bit over priced , 5k would be so much better , and so they can add a tier 4 crystal with a 10k cost ,

I see it coming , new tier 4 crystal will be 20.000k or 50.000k shards :/