Options

T5CC Selector not working for BG alliance rank rewards

My alliance got top 1-10% in the BG alliance event. I was awarded some of the BG reward currency along with other things namely a T5CC selector. However when I claimed the reward from my mailbox (not claimed from stash) the T5CC selector did not pop up like normal. I have re-opened the game several times and restarted my phone. I still don’t get a prompt to claim the T5CC. Can someone shed some light on this? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong.

Comments

• Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Same here, my alliance mates and me claimed rewards and the selector never prompted. And it is nowhere to be found (no crystal, no inventory).
  • Options
    BoSsZa555BoSsZa555 Posts: 4
    Same happen to me too!!! Kabam please respond
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Same thing happened in my alliance
  • Options
    EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    Same happened to me
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
    Same happened to my Allience mates. @Kabam Miike When it will be shown in my account. I even did not see the pop up where we chose the catalyst.
  • Options
    Same happened with me, my alliance was placed in 11-20% ratio and when I claimed the reward there was no option to select the T5CC, then I moved to different window such as inventory or fight option still didn't get it and then restarted the game for thrice and still no luck at all, @Kabam Miike please look into it, this impacting our experience.
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39

l don't get my t5cc too
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Same here.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    champ9090champ9090 Posts: 39
    Same
  • Options
    SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Same here
    @Kabam Miike , we can’t choose selector , it disappears never comes back
  • Options
    Same for me as well and some of my ally buds
  • Options
    Same here no t5cc
  • Options
    SAzzzSAzzz Posts: 2
    Same here for me also T5CC selector just vanished.
    Plz guide to recover it
  • Options
    Me too :neutral:
  • Options
    jagung_yesjagung_yes Posts: 5
    my alliance mates and i didnt get it as well
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★
    When you’ve already waited a week for rewards, why not just wait another? Why not make it a month?
  • Options
    Dr_DoooomDr_Doooom Posts: 5
    edited October 2022
    same here, I'm pretty close to my first R4, please fix this.
    BTW, some of my alliance mates got it and some didn't :neutral:
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    This wasn't an issue for me, but I heard many people in global chat were angry. If this selector system doesn't work well, just make it a tier 5 class catalyst nexus crystal.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Accidentally claimed these ranked rewards as I was tapping through my rewards tab and was also never prompted to select a t5c. Should we be filing support tickets or is this something that will be manually done by the ‘the team’?
  • Options

This wasn't an issue for me, but I heard many people in global chat were angry. If this selector system doesn't work well, just make it a tier 5 class catalyst nexus crystal.

I hope you’re joking because that is a huge downgrade from picking exactly what you want.
  • Options

I hope you’re joking because that is a huge downgrade from picking exactly what you want.
    He suggested a Class Cat NEXUS Crystal. Which would not be a “huge downgrade” like a normal Class Cat Crystal would (1/6th).
    The Nexus would at least give you 3 options, so likely you can get some class which is still beneficial.

But, I don’t think Cat Nexus crystals exist at all in game. Thus your thinking the suggestion was probably saying for a regular Class Cat Crystal.
  • Options
    I know exactly what he suggested and it is still a downgrade, so don’t go making assumptions of what I thought.

If you only want a single class you have an 83.33% chance of seeing that class as opposed to just selecting it directly with 100%. Why would you suggest forfeiting that ~16% for no reason?

Kabam can easily send out another selector in the mail as they have done many times in the past.
  • Options
    Guess we got different definitions of “huge”, that's all.

Anyways, see highlighted notation by Kabam at top of forums, they WILL be sending out to people.

***We are aware of this and will be sending the missing selectors to all affected Summoners next week.***
  • Options
    Correction: 50% chance for a single class. Regardless, it is objectively a downgrade so I don’t know why you are arguing the point or advocating for it.

I see the banner at the top, my question was simply whether we need to submit tickets or not. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    So it’s almost the end of “next week”…