**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Playing as a defender

AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 157 ★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
How would the game be if we could play as a defender?
I mean actually playing, not placing a defender like in AW or BG.
Let’s say Kabam figures a way to deal with the controls, wouldn’t it be interesting to actively use all of those champions with specific defensive abilities ?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You mean actual pvp? Imagine people holding block in corners the whole fight

I think OP means as the defender but not specifically pvp
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 157 ★★
    edited October 2022
    I never meant a pvp. I mean, you take a champ that has specific defensive abilities, like Wong where the mandalas switches every 8 seconds. This only happens as a defender. Now it would be interesting to see how those specific champs would work when we actually have control. Maybe a dedicated game mode, like reverse quest where you choose a team of defender and see how many attackers you can defeat.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 331 ★★★
    it would be fun to have a game mode where we control the champion on the right side of the screen, just like a defender, with defender skills. I definitely wouldn't want this to be part of the game, but I would love to have this experience at an event one day.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,790 ★★★★★
    We have other problems in game now