**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anybody else starting to find EOP boring now ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I am starting to think that way now. Farming revives again and It's also because of rewards taking too long . 2 months is a long long time.

This was poorly designed in the first place. Had the rewards could have been claimed right away after final week , would have made this short and intersting. Give your opinions as well.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    Glad it’s here again but also glad it’s (probably?) the last one for a while.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

I know they advertised 4 “rounds” of EOP but there are 5 stages of grief.

I wonder if we get some crazy 5th round of Acceptance which is all 16 EOP fights in 1 quest. That would be Acceptance of Pain I guess 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Is should be possible to claim the rewards soon you got. the Max points from your Progression Level.
    Waiting such a long Time is a mess!
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Tbh i d rather do Story or Labirynth fights (havent touched Abyss yet) than most of the lame EOP fights that makes u die, no matter how good u are, usually due to the passiveness of the AI in throwing a special, while the node keeps punishing u and u can do nothing but bait and pray for kabam gods or die
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 65
    I'm was just about to post this same thing. I've been bored for weeks.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    It's not boring it's just very champ specific now for lesser rosters. I had to either use scarlet witch og or cap iw as only choices for avengers. XL wasn't bad did it with apoc but it could be less champ specific I don't mean like easy or any champ can work. But not all players have r4 6* and most champs at there disposal.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Obviously the rewards are worth completing, but after a couple practice fights I literally forget it’s there. I wouldn’t say it’s boring per se, more forgettable.

I’m more interested in the Everest type content, or really just content with completion/exploration rewards than the 1 fight a week and wait another 6 days, 23 hours, and 40 minutes for the next single fight and forgetting EOP even exists.

If you gave me the choice between EOP now and a new Variant (with updated rewards), I’m picking the new Variant 100/10 times
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

This. But still better than Abyss for me. That said the waiting for weeks & weeks to get the rewards is the really "stale" bit for me.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'll take it. Without it, Paragon would have taken me forever, but the wait was reasonable thanks to this event.

This round, my looking up moment is taking Herc to R4 and max sig as my 5th R4 and I'm sure it will still be the Paragon moment of achievement for many others.

For the effort and time (spread out) I'll take this over something like abyss any day. I like not being locked to a chair for hours and hours in a single session. Let's face it, ain't no one doing abyss for a single t5cc unless they have time and/or units to spare. This type of "everest" content is only appealing when it first comes out. Give it some time though and almost no one is bothering to complete, let alone explore when you can get better rewards in story mode and this type of content.

Glad EOP is coming to an end after 5 rounds to give it a rest, but if/when something like it comes back again, all they have to do is adjust the rewards to match the current meta and I'll be interested all over. At least the fights are pretty unique and the challenges make it even more so. Plus, 5* R5 can still do these (mostly - or with a some items and good RNG - that passive AI is worst part) and there are good rewards for a range of players who are trying to get to the next progression milestone.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,412 ★★★★★
    Nah just more painful and frustrating
    (Although this week is a needed break.)
  • Options
    Veto87Veto87 Posts: 23
    Totally agree with you. The previous stages were interesting and challenging. I waited the whole week for a new fight.
    Nothing has changed tbh, fights are still pretty well designed but it gives mostly negative emotions. It's hard to get myself into it.
    Don't saying anything about the rewards, it's awesome, just somehow it's not fun anymore.
    I guess it's because of unnecessary long duration of the final week cos 95%+ of players do it in the first day and have to wait 3 weeks for rewards and, what's more important, 4 weeks for the new start.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Really enjoying for me. The first time i actually used my r4 nimrod
    5 star
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Only complaint is not getting your rewards when you reach max milestone and having to wait an additional 2 weeks