**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Life without Aunt Mai.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
What would the Mcoc world be like without Aunt Mai? Tell me how it helps you on a day to day basis? I use it for synergies!

Just doing this because I love the app so much.

I believe Kabam should partner with this website.

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

I would love to see the site capabilities expanded to allow for roster maintenance. I know that's a BIG ask, but it would be cool.

Roster maintenance? What does that look like?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    It would be like when moon knight came out - he did random things and we had no idea why
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    No difference to me, I've used it maybe once or twice over the years
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    I think I used it once, so completely indifferent to it.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I was gonna write how I wish they would add the newer war tags. Then I went to check before posting and it’s there now. 😍
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    I like having aunt mai up when playing battlegrounds. Have been a few champs i forget immunities on and it helps
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t really use aunt mai. I used her once to see which next rank 4 would make a difference in my prestige. I still went with the low prestige champ because he was the best option (AA). Didn’t change my prestige until I got hkm to sig 175 now he’s 200.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 107
    Who updates the site? Hasn’t been updated since July
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Coming back after a break, it's been indispensable. Almost always have an auntmai tab open.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I use a lot when i want to know how much attack/health my character will have after the rank up and also how much damage his skill will do
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

One of my favorite uses of the site is to have a quick peek if my opponent drafts a tough defender in Battlegrounds. "Hm, is Mangog immune to poison? No, just bleed and armor breaks. Alright, then this champion will work and that one won't." It's really handy.

I do this too but frantically within the 15 seconds I have to choose an attacker because I didn't have to foresight to do it sooner
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited October 2023

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    It’s an incredible resource. Way better than Kabam.
    I’ll go there before I come here.