**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unknown Error Message [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• BeerswooBeerswoo Posts: 5
    Still no reply from kabam on when this issue gunna get sorted out? Been well over 24 hours now and still cant fight.
  • Funny how they are so quick to ban someone but when there is a legit issue to deal with they are nowhere to be found!!!
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I know right? You'd think a bug causing a handful of people to not play the game would be something they'd handle. The fact that's been over a day and they still haven't acknowledged it is bother me a ton. I'm missing out on so many rewards from the MODOK's Lab.
  • Query of system requirements yields.... "No results for system requirements." LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
  • Hey everyone, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are currently looking into this issue. Thanks to those who have gone ahead and provided your device information to us. If possible, would those experiencing this issue also be able to let us know what Quests you were in when you experienced this issue?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I’ve seen this before, It’s not a game problem, its a google play problem. Try logging out of the Google play app and logging back in. Alternatively. Log out of Google play and log into the game with your Kabam account ( if you have it backed up that way)

EDIT for clarification I also have an Android and I’m not having any issues.
  • Hey everyone, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are currently looking into this issue. Thanks to those who have gone ahead and provided your device information to us. If possible, would those experiencing this issue also be able to let us know what Quests you were in when you experienced this issue?

All fights in general, AQ, AW, Arena, and all quests. I am unable to fight at all.

Galaxy S3, Android 4.4.2

Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2
    As others have already said, it happens during loading screen at the start of any and all fights. It doesn't matter what game mode.
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Samsung galaxy tab3 android 4.4.2 as well.. Error message in every fight in every aspect of the game.. Quests.. Alliance quest.. Arena..
  • All fight on everything im on galaxy sm-T210 4.4.2

Samsung galaxy s3, tab3 -> 1gb ram

Its been really long Zibiit and today is day 5 of aq, crashes every time i start a fight in all aspects of the game
  • Samsung galaxy sm-T210 4.4.2 cant fight in anything aq,aw or q
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Ever bigger apps, not enough ram not enough storage on the device. I think that is one reason why the lag isn't fixed. It's a phone resource issue not a server issue...not gonna update a phone to keep grinding...sorry but that is the flat out truth! Those who don't learn from Microsoft are doomed to repeat history...gonna have to go back to carrying brick sized phones with whirring fan running all the time...
  • Syn_420XDSyn_420XD Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    I had this on everything and on LG Tribute HD :) thank you my account Name -Pokii-
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Posts: 153
    From quickly looking at the devices people have provided (myself included) it looks like any device with 1.5 GB of RAM or less produces this error.

IDX1274 in game - HP Slate 7 HD Android 4.2.2

All Fights regardless of location: AQ, AW. Q, A
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    From quickly looking at the devices people have provided (myself included) it looks like any device with 1.5 GB of RAM or less produces this error.
    i
    Sean, all the devices here are android devices, specifically older ones. i think that somehow in the new update, they made the game uncompatible with these older android devices.
    Hey everyone, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are currently looking into this issue. Thanks to those who have gone ahead and provided your device information to us. If possible, would those experiencing this issue also be able to let us know what Quests you were in when you experienced this issue?

I use a Samsung s3 to play. Wasn't in any quest before the error happened, but the first time it happened was when I tried the easy mode for the 8 hour special quest.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Yeah I'm seeing the same message too, I asked other players on the line app & many are experiencing the same problem, I've lost out on boosting my arena scores in the previous arenas because of this, plus now I can't even fight in any section of the game, which other players are gaining an advantage because our progress is a total standstill, hopefully this will get recifiy as soon as possible, with a compensation for players remaining loyal during this frustrating period.
    I'm using Samsung galaxy tab 3 device
    Yeah I'm seeing the same message too, I asked other players on the line app & many are experiencing the same problem, I've lost out on boosting my arena scores in the previous arenas because of this, plus now I can't even fight in any section of the game, which other players are gaining an advantage because our progress is a total standstill, hopefully this will get recifiy as soon as possible, with a compensation for players remaining loyal during this frustrating period.

I know jahvinci, I cant do any quests, any arenas, or any alliance quests. This is very frustrating for me as i cant do anything, while many other people are still able to play. I think we definitely need some kind of rewards for this.

@kabam zibiit Do you have any time scale in mind for this situation to be recitify? As 26 hours have past & still many players can't progress as we speak & do you have a compensation plan to ease the frustration that these players including myself are currently experiencing?

I am not in a quest. I can't even start anything. I get this 'Unknown Error' message immediately after I landed at the home page. Haven't even opened my daily crystal. I can open mail but not the other tabs...
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    I’ve seen this before, It’s not a game problem, its a google play problem. Try logging out of the Google play app and logging back in. Alternatively. Log out of Google play and log into the game with your Kabam account ( if you have it backed up that way)

EDIT for clarification I also have an Android and I’m not having any issues.

I've tried this method & no success
  • Garlando001Garlando001 Posts: 613
    edited December 2017
    We cannot play any arena, we canno play any quest or war. Even i missed the chance to win Yondu in the last basic arena.

It's not fair.
  • From quickly looking at the devices people have provided (myself included) it looks like any device with 1.5 GB of RAM or less produces this error.

I have over 8 gigs available and no workie...
  • I just recently downloaded the newest update and since then I have been getting an unknown error whenever I try to go into a quest or fight of any kind. I've recently put money into the game and feel that it is now being wasted. If u could fix the problem it would be greatly appreciated or at least let me know how to fix it!

Device - Asus Fonepad 7, Android v5.0
    I experienced this bug when i started M.O.D.O.K's lab first, then i checked other means of fighting and found out that I can't start ANY fights, no aq, no story quests, no event quests, no arenas, not even duels! My in-game nane is - Ben FuryTheHero
    Please fix this ASAP, as we don't want to miss "the road to a million" arena, right guys? And also the halls of healing and fortune, please fix this befote 10th of December!!
  • Desde la ultima actualizacion no puedo jugar me aparece el mismo mensaje de error desconocido
  • Me pasa lo mismo, ya ha pasado mas de un dia, lo van a solucionar o simplemente lo dejaran asi?