**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platpool trade in missing?

2»

Comments

• TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    phil56201 said:

So I thought I could trade in a part I didn't need for a part I needed. Guess, that's not the case, as It automatically took a part I didn't want to trade. Did I blow it, or does the store rotate and I'll get another chance make the trade I needed?

Open a ticket, tell them what they need to know, they will likely fix it if they can.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited November 2022

Hey all,

To confirm, you can only trade in 1 of each rarity. After this, the Trade-In will disappear from your store on the next refresh.

Hope this clears this up.

Yes, but that is not the issue that most people here are complaining about.
    (it does help out some who were still wondering about that at the most basic of level).

BUT, problem is that the remaining offer (if only did either the 5* -or- the 6*), or even for those who have not bought ANY of the 2, the offers seem to vanish at times (and in some cases come back, but then vanish later again).

**not talking about any that may have already been purchased (we know we only have 1 shot at each star-version).
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 50
    As usual, Kabam is not listening. I have not done any trade ins yet, however the platinum pool trade in option has disappeared from the store. It is a bug, not a misunderstanding of the rules around it.
  • REvillREvill Posts: 20
    I traded card yesterday and never refreshed since then.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Yes it is gone. Traded the 5* and not the 6*. But every time I looked it showed head. And wanted to trade left arm. Were there 6 hours ago
  • I still have 1 trade in showing, but it does not show me owning the THREE right arms in my inventory! What’s with that?
  • Left arms
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Traded a 6 star piece, went fine, still have the 5 star trade available as of about an hour ago. Already have a 5 star awakened, so oh well.

Just need an understandably swole right arm for my fabulous one.

Good luck to you all
    :)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I only had 3 pieces of the 6* (with multiples) but the trade option is not there. I dont recall using the 6* trade in at all.
  • RamQuvssRamQuvss Posts: 5

Hey all,

To confirm, you can only trade in 1 of each rarity. After this, the Trade-In will disappear from your store on the next refresh.

Hope this clears this up.

This sucks. I feel like everyone i know is missing just one part for platpool, I really hope there would be a second round.
  • REvillREvill Posts: 20
    Still nothing in store. Unless you allow to trade just once.