Options

How do you like the new AQ changes?

Comments

• Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Until AQ moves to a 3-day format, there will always be issues with that mode. It’s too damn long of a consistent commitment for a lot of players, which can lead to a lot of finger pointing, etc.

Kabam used a 3-day campaign for the equivalent of AQ in Forged to Fight. Why can it not be utilized the same way here?! My guess, it’s money related..
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    I’m happy to have a better glory store for the minimal effort put into lower AQ maps. I see no reason why anyone would want to graduate to higher maps even with the boost because the mode remains
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Keeping my comments in line with the purpose of this thread...

I'm spending 15 mins (max a day) running itemless Map 5, chilling with my 4,400 Glory every 5 days and now the announcement comes that I will able to purchase even more stuff for my trouble. And 6R4 materials, if I need to! Awesome, as far as I'm concerned!

And the forums explode with complains because... the changes are not what they had in mind...? And because running the higher possible Map requires... the same time, effort and resources... ? And the rewards somehow do not justify their effort...? No ****! Then what about... NOT running the higher possible map? Who exactly made you do it? You all know how it goes. The best possible rewards do not come free, free being either on items (/ money ) or time. If you want to dance, keep paying the orchestra folks.

I'm more than happy with the announced changes.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    TyEdge said:

This needs more attention

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    H
  • Options
    IdyslimIdyslim Posts: 32
    Honour Rewards T5CC should be replaced with T6CC.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★

I'm spending 15 mins (max a day) running itemless Map 5, chilling with my 4,400 Glory every 5 days .

how do you score 1 Billion points doing Map 5?

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★

I'm spending 15 mins (max a day) running itemless Map 5, chilling with my 4,400 Glory every 5 days .

He probably scored 500,000,000 that gives 3,400 glory + the 1,000 glory you get
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Yeah. We’re 665 for 435mil and we get 4600 combined. Math checks out.
  • Options
    Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 38
    Issues
    1) cost should be free for any and all maps
    2) if cost isn’t free more,gold everywhere. By more gold i mean triple what we can earn.
    3) potions needed an update 12 months ago…
    4) no t6cc , huge miss, huge
    5) in all honesty rewards are about 80% of what they should be.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Siliyo said:

Yeah. We’re 665 for 435mil and we get 4600 combined. Math checks out.
    oh ok lol i went straight to the image like wait 1 billion points .. i'm about to stop Map 8 LOL
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★

3 BGs running map 5, 300 mil points give us 3,400 from the Milestones and another 1,000 Glory from the ranked rewards.
  • Options
    😢
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 146 ★★
    I think the glaring issue that will keep some from try for higher maps is the champs locking system. Champs used in AQ should not be locked out of doing solo questing only locked from AW off/def and AQ. This update will help encourage people to try higher maps without worrying about having them locked for 23 hours 5 days straight.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Potions and revives are a huge issue as so many have mentioned for so long now. They need to be either percentage based or provide MUCH more health and the costs and amount you can obtain with glory need to much less and much more respectively.
  • Options
    😢
  • Options
    Please add T6CC
  • Options
    PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    AQ store needs T5CC for Uncollected and Cavalier, practically no good sources pretty much makes you stuck to using 5* for pregression.
  • Options
    Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike @kabam jax

Need to add a small amount of t6cc to rewards and raise glory cap to 20k

Rest of the changes are ok for now
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

AQ store needs T5CC for Uncollected and Cavalier, practically no good sources pretty much makes you stuck to using 5* for pregression.

You don't need T5CC to r2 a 6* so why would you be stuck using only 5* champions?
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 67
    Team_Sly said:

Don’t like the change about opening all your crystals, I see no point in this what so ever, why can’t we use them as we need them. Just another cash grab by Kabam.

Be nice if they'd give us the gold to use these resources they're going to open for us. I save them up because I don't have gold to rank up with and don't need the stuff just sitting in my stash to sell/expiring .