Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6* VISION OG offer

__SF____SF__ Posts: 288 ★★
I can almost already smell this is about to be in our inbox as it has been for about 7 years right before Black Friday deals….The tradition continues but maybe … just maybe… weapon X is added this year instead of vision….. if so….. just thinking out loud *cough cough*. Any leaks out there on any deals ?

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    If they put a r4 6* Vision only stone offer in. I am kinda tempted to buy it.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    It was 6.000 units last year. Considering how the game has progressed since then, I would probably pay the same amount, IF Vision was duped and the offer included rank up materials from r1 to r3 (if to r4 it would be a great deal. IMO).
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Has to be 7k units for 7*, right?
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    I hope they put 3-4-5* versions too, I'm missing only 3-4* Vision at those rarities and it's annoying.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    SammyDe said:

Has to be 7k units for 7*, right?

You are a few zeros short there
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 288 ★★
    No weapon x then ?? 😂
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 167
    these 2 are literally the only champs I don’t have a current way of obtaining and haven’t seen an option for since I started playing 5 years ago
    ExHavok said:

I hope they put 3-4-5* versions too, I'm missing only 3-4* Vision at those rarities and it's annoying.