**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are the chapter 5.2 quest rewards worth it?

OngellOngell Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Are the chapter 5.2 quest rewards worth it? 214 votes

Yes
11%
GroundedWisdomCoatHang3rGamerGimli_SoGSnizzbarFuzzylumpsA_Noob_Is1CapWW2SmokinSurferDeadbyrd9TheManMythLegendAxeCopFirePaperDucksidthepro1337WolvwarAckbar67VoltolosLuke9523EtjamaLeathersmw2017 25 votes
No
71%
PhillyEaglesSfrankensteinOwGssEtaki_LirakoiNoobeeustlhRotmgmoddyReapIVXXrahul3038NevvBDalBotNo_More_HeroesBigPoppaCBONEWARICK99RagamugginGunnerRipVanWinklehurricantMcord11758StavelotXotebecauseicant 153 votes
Bring back Mcoc pre 12.0
16%
Lloyd_NabbitShadowWind420EbbtideOngellTime_to_clobberWhododo872CableGolden_GuardianMacTeNakACarmel1WolfGuyRvzwebnikHulk_77AppieKing_Cobra735TigerhalseyDarkCloud1961Retribution3563Bobet22 36 votes

Comments

• OngellOngell Posts: 55
    Bring back Mcoc pre 12.0
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yes, because the final completion and exploration of all chapter of act 5 will be worth it. I have nothing better to do with my energy so I will do it quickly

In a game where you can't effectively use 4 stars in the content because of a new system they've forced down our throats you're okay with getting upgrade materials almost strictly for obsolete characters?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yes
    I can still use it. It saves resources I can use on other champs. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about since several 4* are worth 5/50 over 5* to rank 3
    Yes
    I run aq map 6 with 4* as well as alliance war attack in tier 1. I rely on my 4* and 1 5* for the 6 champions used in aq and aw attack
    Yes
    Then what isn't effective? I go through all content easily on here with 4*. With all the 5* additions it will take a long time before this game becomes the 5* game people think it will be
    Yes
    I don't think t2 alphas should be handed out just yet. No point in doing LOL if they start getting handed out in act 5 for every chapter
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Reivier wrote: »
    Considering they are worse than chapter 1 and this chapter is supposed to be way harder, it's a bad joke. Considering this, it's naive to think the final rewards of act 5 will be worth it

5.2 vs 5.1 rewards, completion:

700 5* shards vs 400 5* shards
    2x T4B vs 2x T4B
    15 T4CC fragment crystals vs 10 T4CC fragment crystals
    1500 4* shards vs 800 4* shards
    160 units vs 130 units

5.2 vs 5.1 rewards, full explore

1200 5* shards vs 600 5* shards
    1 T4CC crystal vs 1 T4CC crystal
    30 T4CC fragment crystals vs 20 T4CC fragment crystals
    15 4* signature stone crystals vs 10 4* signature stone crystals
    270 units vs 240 units
    5 generic 4* signature stones vs 1200 4* shards
    4* rank up (rank 4 to rank 5) vs basic 4* awakening gem

Courtesy of @DNA3000

Technically they're not worse.
    Yes
    Yeah, we don't know the difficulty. I've seen some of the Kabam employees play and they aren't good at this game. If 5.2 is being declared super hard by them then I don't think it will be much more difficult than 5.1
  • Hopper1313Hopper1313 Posts: 30
    No
    After announcing a 5* endgame focus, this is disappointing. When you are able to explore this content without spending all of your potions and revives, you don't really care for more 4* content. Definitely expected more than 19% of a 5* crystal from the completion and exploration rewards. I mean come on, this quest is going to be much harder than all of chapter 4 and chapter 4 has better rewards. Rewards should match difficulty.

AT LEAST a T2A...
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    No
    I expected to be a 4* awakening gem but the reward are not worth it
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No
    I will dip my toe in but won't invest into the content
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    No
    Outright no. They are the same as ch1 and yet it is supposedly much harder. Doing a quick run for the completion is not even worth it either. The r5 rank up ticket is nice, lets you up a champ you wouldn't really want to waste t4cc for, like a champ that ia already a 5*. Thats the only good thing I found about it...
  • Liam1989Liam1989 Posts: 7
    Half of these 'No' comments will be Kabam moderators. You all forget how many accounts they have duplicated/banned or even created. From my two year experience of this game. Most Kabam sympathisers are few and far between. This is by far the worst company and service that I have ever dealt with. They have completely sunk back into offering pre 12. Patch service. I hope people come together once again and boycott these scam artists.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    No
    I don't think we need more 4* support if we can beat this. Half of these require some of the top champs to handle. Power shield: star lord or power gainer or heavy bleed. Vitality rush: healer. Buffet: gully, magik, hawkeye, vision. Bane: power control, good mastery.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yes
    yeah the guys will breeze through it as if it were nothing. Also, they get plenty of shards and stuff
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    No
    They should've added some t5 basic catalysts to rank up 5*'s to rank 5.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I think the rewards are not good enough, but yes the quest is worth doing because it is going to be there forever.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    No
    the rewards aren't great they need to be geared to 5*s for content such as Act V Chapter 2. where are t2a at????
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    No
    Voted no, but not sure until I know what this Favor thing is for sure though
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    What do you deem "not worth it"? It certainly not worth spending units on completing the content, but if you have the necessary champs and nothing better to do, why not.