Guillotine buff is immeasurably disappointing ( in depth review and comparison)

2»

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Because of her regen she is highly effective in this month’s EQ. Her damage and power drain because of the nodes flies through the roof
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

She’s my first 6* is she good for someone that’s just started act 5?

Yeah, she’s fine for Act 5 content. Decent damage and has heal reversal utility. Not a bad first 6*. She won’t solve every problem you run into, but she’ll help you clear lanes.
  • birdnthebushbirdnthebush Member Posts: 6

Fav champ in game and will b my first r4. The buff did take some of her away BUT she gained as well. My biggest hate is the sp3. I could do easy 200k dmg sp3s pre buff but not any more. That’s why she NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BALLOT. YALL MADE THIS HAPPEN NOW UR COMPLAINING. Why would anyone have picked her over antman for a buff any dam way? 🤦‍♂️
    But as for who compared her to gamora 🤣 man ur so far off. R2 guill out hits r3 gamora.

As for base champs I think only Angela pumps out higher crits than my guill( as for non ramping champs!!) Angela is not a ramp up imo.

She destroys everything. Permanent quest member.. Y’all don’t even kno about the pain link and that’s why my r3 gets dks in wars. 🤣 You don’t even really understand her so u complain and end up killing urself vs her in wars lol.
  • birdnthebushbirdnthebush Member Posts: 6

She’s my first 6* is she good for someone that’s just started act 5?

great for anything. Act 6-8 do get more path dependent but as for any event or side quest at any difficulty she is legit awsome. Dupe makes her great vs immune. She Melts bots in aq.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian
    @birdnthebush why did you necro a thread more than a year old instead of just creating a new thread saying how much you enjoy using guillotine?