Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Chikel said:

Y'all should calm down. Rewards will come tomorrow

They had almost a week and a half to figure it out but couldn't? Come on man, it's not even a coding nightmare they're just lazy.
    Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare? Can you explain exactly how Kabam could have done it earlier? I can only assume you have insider knowledge in their processes to be able to make a bold statement like you just did.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    I think it’s time we all start discussing kabam’s least favorite b word.
  • NickSDCNickSDC Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2022

Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare?

Agreed 100%. But last December, MCOC made 21 million. Netmarble, that owns Kabam, is worth billions. Now, I'm trying to be constructive here. And with prudent rationale in tow, one may suspect, with that type of revenue, this would have been sorted sooner than later.
    NickSDC said:

Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare?

Agreed 100%. But last December, MCOC made 21 million. Netmarble, that owns Kabam, is worth billions. Now, I'm trying to be constructive here. And with prudent rationale in tow, one may suspect, with that type of revenue, this would have been sorted sooner than later.
    Call of Duty titles make billions and I can't even pick up a gun I just dropped without backing up first.

Star Citizen has made like 400 million and has been in Alpha for 10 years and it's one of the bug riddled games I've ever played.

EA sports titles make billions and they are littered with bugs.

By your logic, every single one of those games should operate with zero issues and beyond expectations since 21 million should be enough to fix the games' problems. Care to explain why those other titles have bugs but generate more revenue?
  • Alpha_ZxodiacxzAlpha_Zxodiacxz Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    Still no Aq Comp
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★

Still no Aq Comp

Hopefully at least an update soon.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Still no Aq Comp

I think the update will say we are aiming to get the rewards/compensation out by the end of the week.
    ...and it will come out on Friday :p
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Guys come on, if they give the compensation now for last weeks AQ while the new AQ is going with that silly Jabari panther mini bosses the people who don’t have glory won’t need to use units to get this week done. Don’t get crazy now lol wait I can’t say stuff like this here 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    AQ / SA compensation probably won't be given out until war season ends, and then ending the war season much earlier will be another issue... so for a total of 3 issues, I will expect the rewards by end of January 2023...
    wait we got bg season ending in less than 2 weeks add it on top of that another issue will rise so yeah...
    AQ/SA compensation + AW & BG season, make it by end of March 2023.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Don’t forget the banquet event starts tomorrow and all the issues with people being locked into alliances @SHIELD4AGENT
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Member Posts: 92
    Searmenis said:

Wozzle007 said:

Still no Aq Comp

I think the update will say we are aiming to get the rewards/compensation out by the end of the week.
    ...and it will come out on Friday :p
    But which Friday? And what week?
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Member Posts: 65
    We have a BG that couldn't even get to the boss today because they're out of glory and potions/revives. So I hope there's additional compensation since Kabam's failure to send out last week's AQ rewards is now impacting our placement for this AQ. This is utter trash
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Member Posts: 28
    The stated goal was to distribute the AQ rewards by the end of the week. Please communicate the new goal.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 362 ★★★

Just got SA rank rewards, but not peak milestone rewards yet... and nothing for AQ either. Waiting, waiting...

This one confunds me the most. Uusually, summoner advancement is there by the evening that event concludes, but I've not seen any rank rewards or peak milestone rewards in my alliance for last week's event yet. It's not an event directly after Daylight Savings Time which I'd understand a slight delay on, but weeks after that and still no explanation as to why rewards for this are still delayed.

Banquet doesn't start until Dec. 20, but needing to be in the Alliance you want to be part of needs to happen by Dec. 6/7 area, which again, goes to delayed rewards are going to hurt players with hard decisions. Especially since we have war season rewards coming out by hopefully midweek of this week...(not holding my breath based on the past week's hiccups).
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    So... I assume no updates on the AQ or SA issues hunh? Why exactly should any of us have confidence in BG or EoP or Banquet rewards at this point?
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64

Hey all,

Just a heads up: The goal is still to get this out today, but there is a possibility it won't be out until early next week.

Seems we are put in hold with this compensation. With this speed we will get the rewards for this aq round sooner then the compensatiin that is promissed. Maybe some clearance what the problem is why this is tsking so long. It ia almost 2 weeks now.

So why does it take so ling.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

They had almost a week and a half to figure it out but couldn't? Come on man, it's not even a coding nightmare they're just lazy.
    Can you explain how it's not a coding nightmare? Can you explain exactly how Kabam could have done it earlier? I can only assume you have insider knowledge in their processes to be able to make a bold statement like you just did.
    What do you mean how it's not a coding nightmare all they have to do is look back at the rewards they sent last AQ and send them again it isn't rocket science lmao I don't have insider knowledge but I have something called a brain which gives me the ability to think logically, you don't?
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Member Posts: 147 ★★

Chikel said:

What do you mean how it's not a coding nightmare all they have to do is look back at the rewards they sent last AQ and send them again it isn't rocket science lmao I don't have insider knowledge but I have something called a brain which gives me the ability to think logically, you don't?
    It actually is a pretty easy SQL or similar query to their database, I could do it in half an hour and I don’t typically work with DBs. But honestly we get rewards and didn’t even have to play I think we can wait.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Just got partial SA rewards. Well played, Kabam.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Member Posts: 92
    SA peak milestones appeared in my inventory overflow, not via in game email.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    At least they’re doing something…

Chikel said:

So if it's that simple, why would it take this long? I'm well aware you don't have insider knowledge as that was a rhetorical question. It's never as simple as you think it is.
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 76 ★★
    Seems like they took holidays early this year. Can’t believe how long its taking them to send this out.