**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey Kabam! Here's an Interesting Alliance War Idea - Attacker Diversity

KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Similar to Defender Diversity, Alliance War can have attacker diversity. That will reward alliances that doesn't use the same attackers in their lineup and will also give alliance leadership something to consider when designing their defense. It will also probably limit the use of same champs like Hercules, Ghost and Torch. What does everyone think?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    isn't that what the blacklist is for?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Suggested some times, always denied.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think this would make war needlessly complex. You would have to figure out some paths and diversity based on the defense and what champs you have available for every war.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Someone lock up this man.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    KGold29 said:

Similar to Defender Diversity, Alliance War can have attacker diversity. That will reward alliances that doesn't use the same attackers in their lineup and will also give alliance leadership something to consider when designing their defense. It will also probably limit the use of same champs like Hercules, Ghost and Torch. What does everyone think?

Tell me you've never been in a high tiered Alliance without telling me you have never been in a high tiered Alliance
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I think Karate Mike about to shank someone..
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    They would have to remove banning then
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Terrible idea
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    I always thought we have too much freedom in this game
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Oh yes definitely.....bcoz war planning isn't already stressful enough for the officers