Conqueror did not recieve gifting badge

Comments

• MaxedMaxed Member Posts: 7
    @Pirate_Jenny Did it unlock events for you too?
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Member Posts: 44
    Maxed said:

@Pirate_Jenny Did it unlock events for you too?

Ya everything unlocked once I reached 40 and restarted the app
  • TheDZTheDZ Member Posts: 19
    Jellybean said:

And this is why everyone hates this game. You guys had weeks to clarify that bit of Info but did nothing. Distasteful Kabam!

It was clearly just mistakenly programmed to be and instead of OR and they just don’t wanna fix it
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★

So we can level up the accounts during event and get in?

Yes if you’re close enough to level 40 and make it during the event you will receive a gifting badge
  • CyporgCyporg Member Posts: 301 ★★
    Shame on you for this @kabam. This is one of the worst decisions you've ever made.
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    someone needs to go back to school and learn that "and" and "or" are two different words...
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★

Hey Everybody,

First, I want to apologize for this situation. There was one set of information that we were operating on, and even after internal clarification, it turned out to be wrong.

This was the cause of this whole mess, which, unfortunately, we cannot change. We explored changing the conditions on this as soon as we realized our mistake, but that will result in many more complications for an event that is already running, and many people have made a lot of progress.

We are human, and we will make mistakes. Especially as we strive to communicate with you as much as we can. We have to act on the information that we have available to us and aren't able to ask the game team every question as it is asked. They just don't have the time for that.

We strive to be as accurate with our information as possible and make as few communication errors as we can, and we are very sorry that this one slipped through and affected our players.

So answer is theres nothing that can be done and those who didnt get the badge will not get the badge right? Be more specific mike. I know its a tough spot but say as it is.

Can we grind 40 lvl now? Please answer