**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Very Upset

The post describing the Banquet event (on forums and in-game) was not very clear.

Overall the layout is much better, and does a lot to limit cheating and unit dumping. Which is very nice.

The two week requirement makes sense (rewards can only be claimed once) but I'm in the pool of having joined an alliance 12 days ago.

I spent money on this game for the first time in a long time so that I could hit the 80k points in the solo (which would also have me be able to claim all the rewards in the Alliance layout.)

Starting the event with 4000 units, I have 400 left. I have 70350 points in the solo event, which would make me be able to claim all rewards on the Alliance event.

But now, since I obtained these points while my rewards timer is on, I will not be able to get the alliance rewards.

Which sucks because I have 80 6 star champs, and only ONE playable tech champ. (rank 3 peni)

I need another good Tech champ and that Abyss Crystal would help with that.

But that won't be happening because I won't be able to muster up another 30k points in this event. Unless I spend more (already spent enough thank you) or if I grind arena. (It's Christmas. Get outta here I'm not doing that)

Once the timer refreshes I thought my points would then count towards the Alliances points. But it doesn't. Which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me.

You've eliminated point dumping by placing the 14 day wait period. In which this also removes multiple reward snatching.

I don't know why this is in place and I do think I am not alone in this situation.

I intend on staying with my current alliance for awhile, and to know i won't be sharing rewards with them off of my own considerable contributions to this event, is pretty sh***y.

Please Kabam. Reverse this piece of the Banquet Event so I can get what I've put my units towards. (which I could've gotten had I waited 30 hours.) But the inner kid in me snapped. I wanted to spend some units!!

I'm just hoping I can get everything I'm entitled to for these units.

And to get a GOOD fuc***g Tech champ this holiday season.

Comments

• Options
    PulliPulli Posts: 116
    Zan0 said:

This is a you problem, this was laid out pretty clearly

No it wasn't dude
  • Options
    Aye man same here I didn’t spend that much money or units but I did miss a nexus 6* crystal now for me that worth a lot you know but I have a 7 day timer still and obtained only like 10k points but still now I won’t have all the obtainable points on the ally event for free you know
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

They said rewards can be claimed when you're in the Alliance for 14 days. That happened a couple hours ago. If I claim the rewards and leave then I can't get them anywhere else.

To get the Abyss crystal you need 33k points. If others in the Alliance don't get there, they don't get the rewards
  • Options

Aye man same here I didn’t spend that much money or units but I did miss a nexus 6* crystal now for me that worth a lot you know but I have a 7 day timer still and obtained only like 10k points but still now I won’t have all the obtainable points on the ally event for free you know

Free? You bought and opened the GB crystals. You can't claim the rewards now but after your timer is up then you claim them. If you go to another alliance you have to wait 14 days. But the event ends in 13 days. Therefore your points don't count and you can't claim the rewards. That's how it should work
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    It was fairly clear - the only thing that was NOT was the $49.99 bundle - they should have had the bundle available for a week so that people who were waiting on various timers could still buy and get the points for it.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Pulli said:

Zan0 said:

They said rewards can be claimed when you're in the Alliance for 14 days. That happened a couple hours ago. If I claim the rewards and leave then I can't get them anywhere else.

To get the Abyss crystal you need 33k points. If others in the Alliance don't get there, they don't get the rewards

Pretty clearly says you need to be in the alliance for 14 days before you can contribute
    Exactly dude. Once the 14 days are up your solo points are synced to the total. That way your contributions count to it.
  • Options
    If you use your head then it looks like this:

You need to be in an alliance for 14 days...

The event lasts 14 days...

You joined 12 days before the event starts, you can claim the Alliance rewards 2 days after...

You join an alliance one day before the event starts, you claim your rewards on day 13 of the event...

You join an alliance during the event. YOU DON'T GET ANY REWARDS.

They eliminated the whole cheating thing with doing this. I joined alliance... The timer ended... I should be able to collect these rewards.

If I joined another Alliance... I wouldn't get the rewards... AND also my points wouldn't count.

This is how it should work. But it doesn't.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    Also I'm willing to bet you've got more than one usable tech champ out of 80 champs. Show that roster, let's see what your working with.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    I have been in the alliance for a few months and even I checked with just 1 crystal that my score was registering before i went crazy.