Options

Hackers in BattleGrounds

RomulixRomulix Posts: 19
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
[images removed per forums TOS]

I thought it was suspicious that his unawakened Omega Red took down my Colossus in this new meta with nearly a full health bar left, but when his Hulk Ragnarok beat my Nick Fury in 40 seconds without any damage taken I knew this was rigged.

Is there anything being done about hackers like this? It’s really annoying to lose your progression, energy/elder marks, and victory shields.

Has anyone else come across this season or in previous seasons? This is my first time playing battle grounds.

Side note: besides the hackers I am loving the mode! The new meta is fun to play around too; keeps things interesting!!

Comments

• Options
    The pictures showcasing what I am talking about were moved for Terms of Service. Didn’t realize I was violating them; my bad.

Is there somewhere I can reach out to Kabam to address this?

Thanks.
  • Options
    @kabam jax

Thanks for your response! Noted on the TOS, makes sense to me. Won’t happen again.
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Both those champs have mechanics that negate passive damage.
  • Options
    StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    Kabam can do f all about modders. Check few youtube videos.it's too easy to mod and you only get 1 week ban, and can keep all tokens... many modders arent even caught. We have Line chat share info of loads of obvious cheaters --- all reported, yet many have never been banned
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2023
    Not BG but funny (not?) nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR967q94jvo