**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Exploration Objective

Is the Cavalier exploration objective with T3A and T6B meant to not be available anymore?

Comments

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    It’s in the new difficulty for the monthly quest.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    I was just about to make a post on this as well. It looks like they took it away , so really you are losing out on r4 mats since they want to pump it into thronebreaker. So in my opinion thronebreaker difficultly is worth less then it appears.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    it is defiantly bad news for low tier tb accounts who cant explore tb difficulty but for me as a paragon it not bad though i am not a fan of such moves
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

These rewards have been looped into the TB difficulty!

This should streamline your resource hunting and mean one less step for you all.

I thought that could be the case. Thanks for the clarification!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★

it is defiantly bad news for low tier tb accounts who cant explore tb difficulty but for me as a paragon it not bad though i am not a fan of such moves

It was announced as a place holder until the new TB difficulty came out. If you're in act 7 and 8, TB difficulty will be easy.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

This should streamline your resource hunting and mean one less step for you all.

“One less step”

=

“Complete 30 paths of a whole new difficulty?”

Am I misunderstanding?
    How many T3A and T6B did the objective used to give out? Just as much as the completion of the new TB EQ right? Or was it more?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Dart1981 said:

Wow, seriously! So there are actually no additional R4 materials as part of the overall EQ rewards set? Even though TB difficulty is likely going to be considerably harder than Cavalier (just based on the progression aimed at, I am yet to go in). This is actually a nerf in rewards based on effort to reward ratio. Never fail to amaze. All you needed to do was keep the cav objective in and no one would have complained

Cav rewards haven't changed. How is it a nerf?

It was an objective for TB and Paragon players for doing Cav EQ. Cav players did not have that objective.
    It’s a nerf because the effort to reward ratio is worse. Despite your claim it will be easy (maybe for you and other paragon players of which I am one), new TB’s might not find it easy and have to use items or re run paths multiple times or simply not have a specific counter required. Before they had access to the same or similar amount of R4 materials for a considerably easier (cavalier) quest. This holds true for paragons too even if it isn’t too restrictive or difficult, which I can’t claim to as I haven’t played yet. That is a nerf. R4 materials should have increased considerably for the increased difficulty in earning them and they haven’t
    This is the most typical response ever. Every new difficulty, this exact response is said.

New Cavs have trouble in Cav difficulty.

New UC have trouble in UC difficulty.

This is the history of the MEQs. You grow into the quests. They are supposed to be "hard".
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Dart1981 said:

This is the most typical response ever. Every new difficulty, this exact response is said.

New Cavs have trouble in Cav difficulty.

New UC have trouble in UC difficulty.

This is the history of the MEQs. You grow into the quests. They are supposed to be "hard".
    That’s not what I said and you know it! Twisting words to suit a narrative change. You can’t say it’s not a nerf based on my argument so you twist to who is going to find what level too hard. My point, as I have already stated, regardless of level, is that the reward to effort ratio is worse and therefore the rewards are nerfed.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Wow, seriously! So there are actually no additional R4 materials as part of the overall EQ rewards set? Even though TB difficulty is likely going to be considerably harder than Cavalier (just based on the progression aimed at, I am yet to go in). This is actually a nerf in rewards based on effort to reward ratio. Never fail to amaze. All you needed to do was keep the cav objective in and no one would have complained

If you actually look at the rewards you’ll see that we gain more rank 4 mats overall in the thronebreaker rewards.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    Yeah, that's TRASH.. y'all should have just kept Cavalier as the top difficulty if all you're going to do is move the objective to the new difficulty.

You're basically saying, hey here's a new much harder difficulty, but you get the same rewards that you would have gotten for 100% Cavalier which is easier

😕
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    318Chubz said:

Yeah, that's TRASH.. y'all should have just kept Cavalier as the top difficulty if all you're going to do is move the objective to the new difficulty.

You're basically saying, hey here's a new much harder difficulty, but you get the same rewards that you would have gotten for 100% Cavalier which is easier

😕

We're never going to grow if we keep doing the same thing over and over. Eventually we need to push ourselves.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

318Chubz said:

😕

If you’re going to start whinging at least get your facts correct.

They’re giving us MORE rank 4 mats as rewards in thronebreaker difficulty.
    Are you blind, the same T6 and T3 you got for 100% Cav has been moved to 100% TB difficulty. I don't even count T5 and T2 anymore, especially with the Glory and BG store. The only thing is more 6* shards and some generic 6* stones, YIPPY!!

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

So introduce thronebreaker difficulty by nerfing cav rewards?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Kabam Jax said:

So introduce thronebreaker difficulty by nerfing cav rewards?
    The difficulty of Cav has been adjusted as well.
    318Chubz said:

FiiNCH said:

318Chubz said:

😕

Are you blind, the same T6 and T3 you got for 100% Cav has been moved to 100% TB difficulty. I don't even count T5 and T2 anymore, especially with the Glory and BG store. The only thing is more 6* shards and some generic 6* stones, YIPPY!!

For full 100% of TB you get (about) 50% %T6B and T3A, I don't remember that being the case for the cav objective
    Dart1981 said:

FiiNCH said:

Dart1981 said:

If you actually look at the rewards you’ll see that we gain more rank 4 mats overall in the thronebreaker rewards.

I see it, it’s the completion rewards, an additional 10% of each catalyst of which we need 3 so 3.3% of a rank up more per month, for the increased difficulty is not a fair trade off (of course is just my opinion).
    They are also in the chapter exploration rewards!
    Dart1981 said:

FiiNCH said:

Dart1981 said:

I see it, it’s the completion rewards, an additional 10% of each catalyst of which we need 3 so 3.3% of a rank up more per month, for the increased difficulty is not a fair trade off (of course is just my opinion).
    Open for debate on that point for sure.

It’s just fair to call out kabam aren’t making us do a higher difficulty for pre-existing rewards.
    318Chubz said:

FiiNCH said:

318Chubz said:

😕

Get your fingers out and count again..

You can do it.