Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I rank up 4 star Corvus glaive or should I wait for a 5 star hero??

sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2.3k 5 star shards . Should I rank Corvus up? Or should I wait till I get a 5 star?

Should I rank up 4 star Corvus glaive or should I wait for a 5 star hero?? 26 votes

Yes
76%
TerraSummonerNRJustcause102JAATKINGEwell65SSS69Iron_Pro_51gazbeaGreenRaptor413Kaiser_ViiOakenshieldspidyjedi84jaythekidFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesLickySuperstar_1126Sunstar19LucashawkJaceFace75sparxcdn 20 votes
No
23%
Amazing_Demon05TheExit27KNAKINTHThunderalphWong_99MurciaCamejo 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    edited January 2023
    Yes

So if you only have a few 5* (based on Maestro post), then it may be several (or lots) of 5* pulls before actually getting a good choice in need of ranking up past what you can achieve by Max'ing out a 4*.

A 4* r5/50 is roughly equivalent to a 5* r3/45. And Corvus would definitely be a good choice.

You can take your best 4* up, and then as you actually get a good 5* you can do them too (but not all 5*, just because they are 5*).

Imagine reaching 10,000 5* shards, and then opening Orig Cap, or Kamala Khan (or Groot).

I agree with this. Corvus, even a r5 4* will be useful through act 5. As arguably one of the best cosmic champions he is great to have maxed

Did you beat maestro btw?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Yes
    I have beat act 4 chapter 1 currently
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    Yes
    My 4* Corvus carried me through a ton of content.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Yes. Rank Corvus up. Corvus will help you tons through Act 5. Don’t hope or bank on getting awesome 5* pulls at first. A few people might get lucky. Not me. My 1st ~15 pulls were very bad and it’s same with 6*. Thus, my 4* have helped a ton and always will in the arena (since Kabam has this brilliant idea not allowing 4* past Act 5).
  • Options
    JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63
    Yes
    My 4 star Corvus was my MVP even after I started ranking up 5 stars. Corvus is very reliable and if you watch a video or 2 on him you will be able to really use him effectively
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Yes

So if you only have a few 5* (based on Maestro post), then it may be several (or lots) of 5* pulls before actually getting a good choice in need of ranking up past what you can achieve by Max'ing out a 4*.

A 4* r5/50 is roughly equivalent to a 5* r3/45. And Corvus would definitely be a good choice.

You can take your best 4* up, and then as you actually get a good 5* you can do them too (but not all 5*, just because they are 5*).

Imagine reaching 10,000 5* shards, and then opening Orig Cap, or Kamala Khan (or Groot).

I agree with this. Corvus, even a r5 4* will be useful through act 5. As arguably one of the best cosmic champions he is great to have maxed

Did you beat maestro btw?
    Sorry for informing late, but I actually not only beaten maestro , but also act 5 ultron 😀
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Yes
    Congrats man! Good luck in act 6 and beyond!